Mario Balotelli - F - Manchester City (Premier)

Discussion in 'Player News & Rumors' started by BigSoccer, Apr 27, 2012.

1. BigSoccer

BigSoccer New Member
    Staff Member

Jan 25, 2000
    Update: Balotelli will return from a suspension, suffered when he received two yellows against Arsenal, and will be up for selection Monday when Manchester City host Manchester United, Sky Sports reports.

Analysis: With Aguero and Tevez sparkling up front for City since Balotelli has been out, one would speculate Mancini will use the young Italian off the bench as a super-sub if the Citizens need him.

26 Apr 2012 01:06 PM

2. matt astill

matt astill New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Mario LADotelli!

3. Andrew Willis

Andrew Willis New Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Mario Balotelli was great in Euro 2012, until the Finals. The Spain team gave him no chance to show his real game;)

4. arsenal1217

arsenal1217 New Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Balotelli will leave Man City to another club. Real Madrid is reportedly showing interest.

5. MrBombDonkey

MrBombDonkey New Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Robin Van Persie is going to Man City for 52 mill allegedly.

6. mattplant

mattplant Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Interesting. Any links? I would love to read more.

7. brendo

brendo Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Club:
    Everton FC
  8. giaggia90

giaggia90 Member

May 2, 2013
    torino
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Balotelli is a great player , but if i have choise i don't buy him beacause he is too crazy and he also have to show his talent to high level.

9. Rubymood

Rubymood Member

Jun 5, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  10. enigma1986

enigma1986 New Member

Feb 2, 2014
    this guy is insane lol

11. aionkinahhh

aionkinahhh New Member

May 17, 2014
    Balotelli is a great player , but if i have choise i don't buy him beacause he is too crazy and he also have to show his talent to high level.Fut coins

12. Foot Fairies

Foot Fairies New Member

Aug 15, 2014
    United States
    Just got signed to Liverpool for £16m

13. JoeU

JoeU New Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Do you think he will play Monday against his old side?

Joe

14. Strider1990

Strider1990 New Member

Sep 8, 2014
    Club:
    Stoke City FC
    2010 Balotelli to Man City: 28 milions
    2012 Balotelli to AC Milan: 24 milions
    2014 Balotelli to Liverpool: 20 milions
    He loses 4 milions € every 2 years and he's just 24! I don't think he's a good player.

15. Hussy

Hussy New Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Signing Balotelli is a good move for the Liverpool. In fact, this will improve the condition of the team too!

16. Nicola1975

Nicola1975 Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Club:
    Vicenza Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    As an Italian soccer fan, I have been following Balotelli since many years now, and I think that his qualities didn't improve over last years: he has an incredible shot and the ability to kick from many positions, but other than that he is too selfish and doesn't play with the rest of the team (any team). He also loses too much time complaining with the referees or arguing with the opponent team's players.
    He is also quite crazy, but his results on the field should be much better: Suarez bites, but he scores tons of goals.
    I think that Balotelli is overrated.

astinus4 repped this.
  17. barhama

barhama New Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
  18. matleblanc

matleblanc Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Mario Balotelli resembles a big kid who wants to draw the attention of all people with any possible way. He definitely has talent, but he lacks self-restraint and humility. Mario is too sure of his abilities and skills, so he does not want to try harder as the other players.

19. chickensoup

chickensoup New Member

Nov 25, 2014
    i second that, defintely.

20. gofishh

gofishh New Member

Mar 28, 2015
  21. chrisrucker17

chrisrucker17 New Member

May 11, 2015
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Balotelli may seem lik poop buy he is young and still has some time to show his value

22. chipky

chipky New Member

Jul 14, 2015
    new york
    Club:
    Watford FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He began his professional football career at Lumezzane and played her for the first team twice before having a test fails at FC Barcelona, and then joined Inter Milan in 2007. Inter coach Roberto Mancini gave Balotelli in the first team, but back when Mancini, Balotelli's disciplinary record has diminished. He had a strained relationship with José Mourinho's new management and has been suspended from Inter's first team in January 2009 after a number of disciplinary problems. In March 2010, he was criticized by Inter fans after he appeared on the television program Striscia la notizia Italy, wearing an AC Milan jersey. This caused damage to his potential customers have a long career at Inter, but he did appear some later.!
    Kizi new