Marcelo Moreno (reduex)

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by vivabolivar, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^LOL You remind me of alot of my friends that watch NFL and NBA, they love using the word "athletic" when it comes to describing players, their greatest attributes, and weaknesses. It always comes down the whether they are gifted "athleticly".

2. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    juan arce is athletic while M3 is technical..thats what we mean

3. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Well I wouldnt be opposed to this as long as he is the starter. That's a healthy list of people they're trying to get, and Fernebache is always a threat in the CL along with Galatasaray. Turkish league is like the Greek league, very technical and they play with flair like the brazilians. Dont' forget that sombrerito that turkish player did over Roberto Carlos in a WC game.
    Marcelo could do well there and then make the jump later. Good call on the Anelka. Turkish league is not a league were aging players go to pasture. It's good league and they are tough, maybe that will toughen him up some more.

The caveat is for him to start there not sit on the bench. As I said earlier, he can be the starter in a good league in a midlevel team or a league not as good but in the top team. I can see him doing good in Panathinikos as well but i think they're loaded with forwards.

4. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    just BS rumors and still on the bench i assume?

5. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea, I read that too! I wonder how he played. Didnt catch the match, but he didnt score so that cant be good lol.

7. rolo01

rolo01 New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Ashton, MD
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    He didn't play at all, he was on the bench! Like I said in a previous post, Facetas Sucks!

8. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Jaja, really? OWNED

Even for FD that's pretty damn pathetic.

I nominate Rolo as our new M3 correspondent. FD, you're FIRED!!!!:D

9. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It's really pathetic how they can say that when all they have to do is look at the lineups in any decent site like espndeportes or Werder's own website where it clearly says he was a reserve - or bench.
    I'll add this. When all this shit about Werder not wanting Moreno and saying they wanted to get rid of him? I still think that that was all a ploy to get his price reduced by Shakhtar. My gut still tells me that he stays at Werder.

10. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
  11. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Maddog do you mean where in Italy are they based or of Italy all together. They're def a Seria A team, unfortunately I think they're on the relegation block, last I checked they were either third of second from teh bottom.

12. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i think he would fit perfectly in ITALY...thats where most southamericans fit in who arent super athletic..M3 in this case

13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Atalanta is one of those clubs that go up and down, pass throguuh promotion and relegation.

Last big guy i remember playing for them was Vieri, after he left I think Milan. He played for them for a little bit.

Italy wouldnt be bad though.

14. rolo01

rolo01 New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Ashton, MD
    Club:
    CA River Plate
  15. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    I think M3 is athletic, he's just not physical enough.

Italy is a technical league, so he should do better there. Hopefully he ends up in ANY team in Italy.

Sadly, I didn't know Atalanta was an Italian side. I was thinking Mexican soccer. LOL!

16. rolo01

rolo01 New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Ashton, MD
    Club:
    CA River Plate
  17. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
  18. rolo01

rolo01 New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Ashton, MD
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    For those interested, the article can be found under title "Shakhtar swaps Moreno on Hernanes?" time published 08:02, January 28.

19. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Atalanta would be a better choice, simply because he would stay in Europe and where he could certainly win a starting spot, with hardwork of course. Not to mention he would be playing in one of the most competitive leagues in the world. That would definitely help him develop and grow as a player.

20. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Damn! That would be a REAL good move on his part.

The switch to Sao Paulo. Its no lie that he plays his best in brasil, and for our NT was playing his best when there too.

If he stayed the rest of his career in brasil i wouldnt be mad.

21. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Maddog you're thinking of Atlante, in Mexico's first division. They're a good team too, but Atalanta in Italy is better.

I can't find either article. Where's the one for the Atalante rummor

22. rolo01

rolo01 New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Ashton, MD
    Club:
    CA River Plate
  23. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thanks Rolo - I had found the swap article not the other one. but thanks for looking out.

24. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Brazil or Italy is ok. The dude just needs to play in a decent league at this point.