> Marcelo "Chelo" Delgado Amenaza... <

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Makaveli 13, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    > Dude from Chundazul amenaza that he will leave, cuz 'o the loss versus america 2-1.

< Amenaza <

2. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    Who does he think he is? Carlos hermosillo?
    Cruz Azul should just get rid of him.

3. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    tipico argentino. como lloran estos cabrones.

4. melman152003

melman152003 New Member

Jun 18, 2004
    Chi-Town
    Hes sucked ever since he came to Mexico

5. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    like i said, they have to make some big changes.

players out:

oscar perez
    tomas campos
    cesareo victorino
    federico lussenhoff
    jose alberto hernandez

and chelo delgado aswell if he keeps bitching, he was injured for most of the season anyways.

all those players need to go asap.

6. Makaveli 13

Makaveli 13 New Member

Jul 23, 2004
    > i heard he said he was gonna leave if he didnt play vs. america. He played and i guess he satyed (for now :rolleyes: ?? ) <

7. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    El Conejo played pretty good yesterday.

8. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    They sucked, i saw the second half and it looked like they gave up. And chelito looked obviously upset. They kept on slanging the longball to america defense, near chelito's area, i guess, expecting him to win the ball.

9. cadblur

cadblur New Member

Jan 8, 2004
    Edinburgh,UK
    As Alan Hansen says "It was diabolical defending" by Cruz Azul. What the heck was Tomas Campos doing in THAT corner? He was there to cover the post. And the goal went in between him and the post! DAMN!

I am not pro-extranjeros but what have the mexicans in Cruz Azul done in the last three years ? There is something really fishy around there. I just hope the bring new faces starting with the woeful directivos. Benito Pardo, Garces and Alfredo Alvarez.

10. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    I think drastic changes need to be made starting at the top.
    Marcelo Delgado,Conejo Perez and the rest of the complainers need to shut up get to work or just get the heck out.
    Tomas Campos shouldn't be covering the posts, he is to short.

11. melman152003

melman152003 New Member

Jun 18, 2004
    Chi-Town
    How tall is Tomas Campos 5-4''???

12. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Yes, 1.67 meters.

13. cadblur

cadblur New Member

Jan 8, 2004
    Edinburgh,UK
    Well yeah, but the fact is that the ball went in waist-height. So, even dwarf Campos shouild have kept it out.

14. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    This was not a good season for Marcelo Delgado, becuase of his injuries, but i think he has a right to complain. The cruz azul offense is good, but that defense is no good. especially that loss to America. hes not hermosillo, but i think hes done a descent job with Cruz Azul.

15. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.

Its not that the Mexicans arent doing the job, its that they spend so much time looking for foreigners that they dont pay attention in getting good nationals. Both Zepeda and Garcia (injured) Huiqui (never really impressed me) and they guys they let go do good in pachuca.
    I dont understand, last year they were a goal away from having a shot at the finals, why restructure, its obvious the team has chemistry.

16. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Most of the blame can be put on the Conejos clique.. He schemed it to get all the teams troubles pined on the extranjeros and the directiva went on with this and Abreu along with Pinheiro and co were double crossed.. This left an all Mexican Cruz Azul team, Chivas D.F if you will which played very good, even defeated Gremio in Copa Libertadores.. With the teams good results Billy Alvarez proclaimed that Cruz Azul would have more Mexican players from now on but once the new season started they built a new squad around extranjeros !! I wouldnt be surprised if Conejo started a whole new crusade against extranjeros..

Juan Carlos Cacho is a good player indeed.. its a shame that Cruz Azul has not given him the opportunity he deserves.. they are probably more interested in the money they can make offloading their Argie Internationals but i doubt they will get the 25m they have Luciano and Chelito vaslued at..

Cruz Azul directiva should hold part of the blame for not being able to identify the problem that has been diving the squad. I recently read that Cruz Azul wanted to hire a Director Deportivo with experience in managing empressas, WTF.. What they need is a person that knows about football, they ahve Hermosillo who has studied for director deportivo and they discard him.. Hermosillo not only has love for the Cementeros he knows about Locker room problems and what not..

17. melman152003

melman152003 New Member

Jun 18, 2004
    Chi-Town
    Yesterday in GolTV they said that a team from D.F made Pumas an offer of 3 mil for Kikin but I'm not sure who?America or Cruz Azul

18. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think it was America.