ManUtd on U.S TV

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by keane#1, Aug 24, 2006.

1. keane#1

keane#1 New Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Pflugerville, TX
    Over the past few years Fox Soccer Channel/dishnetwork has done a pretty good job showing ManUtd games; however, we are into the second week of the premiership and nada.. no manutd games.. not even repeats. has manutd gone over to setanta sports? will i only be able to see manutd games on directtv instead of dishnetwork/FSC.

any ideas....

2. G-boot

G-boot Member

Manchester United
    Nov 6, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

what I did, because I cant get direct tv where I live, I ordered ITVN, which is a broadband service that links to your tv. It cost 14.95 a month. And you get setenta sports, which I imagine will use its first pick every weekend to choose Man utd based on its American following. You can keep your dish network, just uplug it for man utd games, and switch to itvn.

www.itvn.com

3. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    How many ********ing threads on this shit are we going to have ...........:mad: :mad: :mad:

4. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. airtalent7

airtalent7 New Member

Apr 9, 2003
    Boston
    AND Setanta had the a TWO hour pregame show before Charlton yesterday.....

Quality!

6. Granted

Granted Member

Aug 4, 2006
    Ohio
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It looks to me that ESPN2 in the States is going to have very good coverage of the Champions League. They will pretty much have a game at 3:00 PM everyday that there is one. As announced on Sportscenter this morning, the coverage of games starts on September 12th. United's first game against my other favorite team (Celtic), will be on the 13th. And I believe they will broadcast the game, considering on the annoucement Sportscenter anchor Steve Levy said that there were two side notes:
    1.) Chelsea has been drawn with Barcelona and...
    2.) We have been drawn with Celtic :D