ManU vs. Arsenal TV and Pub threads merged.

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by W26 D12 L0, Oct 17, 2004.

1. krause9

krause9 New Member

Mar 6, 2003
  2. krause9

krause9 New Member

Mar 6, 2003
    Re: ManU vs. Arsenal in Northern NH/VT?

Try this link

http://setanta.com/content/setanta/...arentpageid=827a2fb10c77444480256e6d004f3769&

3. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
  4. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Re: ManU vs. Arsenal in Northern NH/VT?

Thankyou Krause9. Can people please read through the threads before posting similar as this link has kindly been posted by Krause9 a couple of times........

I am going to therefore merge it with the other "TV and PUB threads"

Rick

5. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    Denver CO viewing

Fado's just south of Coors Field (next to the Chophouse) will be showing the match. No cover charge. 9 am.

6. scudly

scudly New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Floriduh
    Re: Denver CO viewing

I'll speak about Fado's in Denver having gone there more than once. Usually there's not many people there and you have to ask a bartender to specifically put on a game because I think half the time they don't really know what's going on. Though if more than one or two people show up you can ask them to bring down the big screen you can watch the match on it.

7. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    Re: Denver CO viewing

Yeah, I've been there a few times and while there have been some problems before (usually with feeds), I think they do a pretty good job. Seems to get a good group out for Man U matches, but from my experience they know what's going on. They usually don't open before 10, so if they'll be open before 9am tomorrow they have to know a game's on. I'm sure there will be a good group there to watch. I called them yesterday to check and they knew all about it.

Plus, it's free.

8. JohnW

JohnW Member

Apr 27, 2001
    St. Paul
    Useful thread. Thanks guys (and gals).

BTW, The Local in Minneapolis is showing the match with a $5 cover.

jw

9. Przybylinski

Przybylinski New Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Smallville
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Shakespeare Pub in San Diego on India Street, $5 cover free coffee. Come down and lets get a bigger crowd than the ManUre fans.