Manchester United in Toronto

Discussion in 'Canada' started by swalker107, Dec 17, 2005.

1. swalker107

swalker107 New Member

Nov 25, 2005
    republic of mancunia
    No not the team, just me!!!

Hello peeps,

Im over in Toronto over the xmas period & was wondering what my options were for watching any of the manchester united games, except for online.

Are there any sport channels that will be showing any of the games, or are there any sports bars/pubs that show the the english premier league in Toronto?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

2. TIKY

TIKY New Member

Apr 6, 2001
    San Diego
  3. Canadian_Supporter

Staff Member

Dec 20, 1999
    Prostějov, CR
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Sportsnet will have the Man U game live on December 31st (10am). You can check www.soccertv.com for the full schedule of games shown in Canada.

As for the game on the 26th... I'm sure you will be able to watch it at a pub.

4. torontosports

torontosports Member

Jan 14, 2005
    Canada
    The Manchester UTD pub in toronto is Scallywags at yonge and st. clair. as it serves as base for their supporters over here. enjoy mate

5. jpg75

jpg75 Member

Jun 11, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    It also serves as the home base of Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Celtic, Rangers, Newcastle, Liverpool, Hibs, Wolerhampton, Reading, Ipswich, Tranmere, Oldham, Halifax Town, Scunthorpe, Rushden & Diamonds, Bury and Hyde Park supporters here in T.O. ;)

6. swalker107

swalker107 New Member

Nov 25, 2005
    republic of mancunia
    thanks for all the info chaps, i will make some notes of the places & maybe give em a phone the day before to see what games they will be showin.

i will hopefully be able to catch at least one of the games while im over there.

thanks again