Manchester City vs Manchester United [R]

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by AussieLFCfan, Aug 16, 2007.

1. MVF

MVF Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Victoria
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    WHO THE **** ARE MAN UNITED !!!

Great win boy's.

Sven has instilled something in the boy's, we are playing like men possesed !

2. thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut Member

Mar 25, 2007
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We Are Not Really Here!!!!!!

3. thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut Member

Mar 25, 2007
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lucky goal.... Your first one is the one they'll use. But in truth if you look at City's Centerhalfs they dont turn half way around and invite south americans to shoot. I'll take Dunn and Ricahards over Snoop Doggy Dog and V.D anyday. WE ARE NOT REALLY HERE!!!

4. thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut Member

Mar 25, 2007
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea, I said it!!!

5. zenden

zenden Member+

Nov 12, 2006
    yo estoy en Europa
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Congrats. Man City top of the table(did I just say that).

6. joniebee

joniebee Member

Jun 6, 2007
    Manchester
    Absolute magic,What a result,It always feels special to beat the scum but today was extra special cos midweek i heard an interview with Fergie and he was slagging us off,Who weve bought and the price,Well we beat you Fergie so f@#k you,And that will teach you to bad mouth us,Did you see Tevezs wide header right at the death,Fergie was jumping for joy with his arms aloft,Then it slowly dawned on him that it was wide,Priceless.

7. MVF

MVF Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Victoria
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    It rolls of the tongue quite nicely :D

8. CityBlues

CityBlues Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yea when he jumped up some Liverpool fans behind me said "sit the F@*K down, go chew your gum." Priceless.

9. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    corluka was good..he won all of the balls in the air..he was caught out of position a couple of times but thats to be expected..he is a natural center back but so far he is adapting very well to right back..corluka ce bit jako dobar ja mislim..

10. CityBlues

CityBlues Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not to mention Corlukas strike that almost got the top corner, that was amazing to me.

11. Bluechester

Bluechester New Member

Jan 8, 2007

My sediments exactly what a win watched it at the pub with my mates absolutley excellent!!!!! couldn't be happier:D:D:D you should of seen the united fans lol

3-0-0 baby

12. thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut Member

Mar 25, 2007
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Priceless is right. Now thats funny. Fergie was talkin some shit and chewin some gum.

13. Razcle

Razcle New Member

May 18, 2007
    Waterloo
    @Wow...Couldn't believe it. Good Win Lads

14. TheNameOfTheG..

TheNameOfTheG.. New Member

Apr 30, 2006
    Šibenik
    I ja takoder. :)

15. Koby7STAR

Koby7STAR Member

Feb 16, 2007
    England

SAF must be stressful in every game because he always chews gum but really vigerously

Great win though, Man u dominated most of the game though

16. J'can

J'can Member+

Jul 3, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Congrats Man City. I said when I saw your first game of the season that I think City will do well this year. It is not only the wins but the intangibles - the way the players are playing the enthusiam optimism the attitude etc full marks. This has the makings of a quality squad and I applaud you and the work your coach has done.

Again congrats!

17. Brava Rookie

Brava Rookie Member

Oct 4, 2005
    VA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    24 hours removed, and i'm still on Cloud 9. A perfect 9 pts thus far, including a win over the Rags and we're sitting on top the table..... wow.

Oh yes, I almost forgot the best part of the win...

My friend who I brought to Kitty O'Sheas, the United fan, sits in the cube next to me, and is currently rocking my new, goregous City shirt as part of our bet. I'll have to sterlize it afterwards, but it's worth it to see him wearing true blue.

18. CityBlues

CityBlues Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    YES! That is classic! I saw him was he wearing the black rags shirt? Definitely sterilize afterwards, you don't want to bring any of that bad rag juju over to our side. By the way, awesome vibe in the bar Sunday morning wasn't it? Definitely going to have to invest in a wallbanger for Danny. If he is going to have a Liverpool crest on the wall he better have a City one somewhere as well. Good to know we had a little City supporters section growing in Northern Virginia!

19. Brava Rookie

Brava Rookie Member

Oct 4, 2005
    VA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yup, he's the one. Great guy actually for being a United fan. Then again, he also supports Liverpool, so it's hard to say where his loyalties lie... he's more of an EPL fan than anything. Regardless, it's always good to rub it in a little bit. We've had far too few opportunities these past few seasons.

I won't be at Kitty's this upcoming weekend, i'll be in NYC, so if anyone up there knows of a good bar to catch the match, please let me know.

20. CityBlues

CityBlues Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Doesnt the DCU board list some good bars up there?

21. gdub171

gdub171 New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    California
    A win or tie will keep it alive Svennie!!

Arsenal have given us trouble, but we can take it to them. I think SGE will look for another Striker now that Boj is out for 3 Months. Needs competition for Bianchi unless he wants to give Big Sam another shot.

22. Bluechester

Bluechester New Member

Jan 8, 2007

Daniel Sturridge for the win:cool:

23. CityBlues

CityBlues Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I forgot to tell you, Nevada Smiths in Manhattan. One of the American Official Supporters Clubs congregates there for City game. I don't know if your gone yet or not but if your not that is definitely a hotbed for City supporters.

24. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Sven Goran Eriksson has perfected what I call the European/Continental style. Hold up possession, defend, score a goal or two and hold up the opposition.

It's simple football if one thinks about it. Take your first chance and play the way you know how.

I predicted a 1-0 City win prior to the contest, and in the same fashion City won. It was truly fun to see SGE's vision come bear fruit. He really has done something special with this team and community.

I still remember the Goater days in Division 1. I've never been a City supporter, and never will be but I just want to commend what in my mind are the finest club supporters in England. No matter what happens to your club you stay loyal and that is really beautiful to watch.

I'm a Red Star Belgrade supporter, my hometown club and always will be, but I'll never forget this City supporter who I saw in Los Angeles a couple of years ago with the tatoo on his forearm reading: "City, 'til I die."

He seemed to be somewhere around 55-60 years of age, with his son. It was something to behold.

And I should also mention that your Kappa away kit that you guys had around 2003, I believe it was maroon, is one of the coolest kits ever. I'm glad to see a club such as yours reaching these heights. I hope you're here to stay, because I really don't think this turnaround could have happened to a better group of fans.

After watching the first game vs West Ham I knew immediately that there was something in the air. I also watched the Derby County game, and that was where my belief started materializing. Now that I think about it I've watched all three City games!

Quite funny really, but I just wanted to congratulate a team that truly deserves it after so many years of being a yo-yo team.. playoff finals are hopefully gone... Only cup finals from now on! :D

I'll never be a true City supporter, but I hope you do well.

25. Brava Rookie

Brava Rookie Member

Oct 4, 2005
    VA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're a class act my friend, and I just repped you for that. Hopefully my fellow citizens will do the same. I'll speak for everyone when I say thank you for the kind words, and Red Star just earned themselves a fan whenever I see them playing (save against City of course, and under a blue moon DC United :) )