Manchester City - Everton [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by nw, Aug 31, 2002.

1. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    What tapes are you talking about?

2. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    WC Games

3. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    What about them

4. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    why dont you just watch those then tell me?
    just listen what Sin Bing says before, during and after matches.

5. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    They said Korea is a wonderful team and that all asian countries should learn from Korea's achievements!

6. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    In CCTV? after like a month after WC?

7. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    CCTV likes korea. Just admit it

8. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Those CCTV football commentators never say any bad things about the Korean NT. Stop ************************ about the Chinese media.

9. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    I wouldn't say never.

Jamisont, maybe you should copy and paste that CCTV thing again :D

10. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Bring it on, men! I really want to see.
    I shouldn't say never. I can't represent all the Chinese media, But I'm sure most of them cheer for the Korea NT's world cup achievement.

11. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    *yawn* I know what i was talking about, u would know deep down in ur heart what you said isnt true.

12. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    hong kong media? yes they cheered, CCTV? hell no.. um they hardly compliment any.

13. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    What's wrong with CCTV? Who is the Sin Bing you talking about? You mean Shen Bing?

14. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    yep late20~mid30 female who was commentator during WC for CCTV, i just wrote her name the way I hear.

15. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    When did Shen Bing become a football commentator ? She is a host of some kind of talk show. She doesn't know shi+ about football. So, what did she say? You said you saw the tape, do you understand any Mandarin?

16. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    it was cctv-5, shen bing talked before and after matches with soccer expert Liu JienHong.
    I could read the title of that show "woe aie worldcup (in chinese)"

I cant recall how she said exactly, i wrote that from my memory when my chinese fungyo translated their comments.

If you have the tapes, can you post what they said? I dont recall 'any' compliment from them when my friend was translating their comments.

they always picked man of the match, and guess how many korean players were selected..just 1. Park Ji Sung.

btw woe bu hui shuo zhong wen, dan woe hui shu i dian er.

17. kc123

kc123 Member

Jun 29, 2002
    I don't have the tape. I live in the US, I can't watch CCTV-5 here. My dad has a satellite to watch CCTV-4 and couple of hong kong channels. But those aren't the sports channel. I talked to my friends in China about this Chinese media thing. They told me most of the people are happy with Korea NT's world cup achievement. I really don't know what Shen and Liu siad after the match.