Managing My youth Soccer team

Discussion in 'Youth & HS Soccer' started by Norsk Troll, May 9, 2007.

1. Norsk Troll

Norsk Troll Member+

Sep 7, 2000
    Central NJ
    I use eteamz for my team (and used it for other teams in the past). It works fine - not the most seamless of data management, and sometimes it has server issues when you're inputting new information and you have to reload a few times. And it would be nice to have more flexibility in designing the web page appearance.

But it works, and has probably everything you need for the team.

I haven't used rosterspots.

2. chinaglia

chinaglia Member

Jan 25, 1999
    Florence, SC USA
    Club:
    Motherwell FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. saenz

saenz New Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Central FL
    my local club uses this place http://www.leaguelineup.com i dont know anything about it but it is free. and i may just use this one myself.

4. i use eteamz for my daughter's team. it is a great tool to keep the parents informed without having to return a bunch of emails(game times, locations/directions ...). they can get the info at any time. it works out to be $4.50 a month. like anything else computer oriented it takes some learning and time to set up but once the initial work/learning is done, it is pretty easy. they have a great help bb and some server issues which can be annoying. you can set up any page to be restricted or open. our restricted pages are the girl's personal info.

i looked at leaguelineup but decided on eteams.

good luck!