ManagerLeague

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by ML-Spinner, Oct 8, 2021.

1. ML-Spinner

ML-Spinner New Member

Vålerenga IF
    Norway
    Oct 5, 2021
    Anyone here playing ManagerLeague?,
    A solid, fun and fast-paced Football Manager game.
    You start from scratch, and have to build up the entire club, from A to Z.
    It's not as big as Hattrick and some of the others, but it's been running since 2005, and the game is STILL continously receiving updates to stay fresh.

The players are fictional, but it's very satisfactory to train your own squad from juniors to full on pros.
    The game can certainly be played for free, most do actually, but I am honest enough to say that spending a little cash can make the road to the top a little easier or faster. Still though, no amount of spending can win you the titles, for that you need to master the ins and outs of player-development, tactics and the art of building a team!

The game is fast, with league-matches every 12 hours (!), and the same with training-sessions. Of course we have many leagues, and of course we have things like Champions League etc running every season.
    A full season blows by in 28 days.

In addition to being a cool game, I'll be bold enough to say the game has a prettty cool communty too, with people from more than 100 countries.

That said, I am by no means neutral, being the lead developer on it :p
    That also means that I can answer any questions anyone might have about it, ofc, which might be a plus.This game is my passion and my livelyhood, and has been so since 2005.
    Try it out, or not, or just shoot with questions here, and I will be happy to answer them.

- ML- Spinner
    https://www.managerleague.com