Man Utd Vs. West Brom - Boxing Day [R]

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Motterman, Dec 21, 2005.

1. PORTO.PORTO.PORTO

PORTO.PORTO.PORTO New Member

Oct 15, 2004
    Toronto
    hey guys i missed the game anyone have the goals?

2. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well... this is the first Internet access I've had since the game and I have to say OT is beautiful. It really is... the atmosphere was ok and we had goodish seats... closeish to the field and not behind the goal.

It was a wonderful experience which I'll write more about at a later time, I'm sure Achtung will do the same. One great thing about being at the game is the ability to see the entire field and take note of players' movement off the ball and all their contributions.

I will say that I was most impressed with Rio for that game, bar the first 10-15mins when he gifted possesion to WBA a couple times. Gary was horid for parts of the match but good at other times and Park Ji-Sung has become a creative force for us. He's got the vision of Scholes, but his acceleration and ability on the ball allow for him to create in a different way. He was probably more important to Ruud's goal than Smith or Ruud themselves were and his effort to lay off the ball to Scholes for the first goal showed his never say die spirit...

Really impressed with the team and heading to Brum tomorrow... Hoping for a Ronaldo and Rossi sighting for that game as well. Cheers.

3. FIFARay007

FIFARay007 Member

Feb 25, 2004
    CT
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FSC has the EPL Review Show on tonight at 9pm Eastern.

4. shazfazam

shazfazam New Member

Apr 29, 2005
    Philly area, PA, USA
    looks like scholes is having his midseason scoring run, before and after which he doesnt score any goals. how long will this seasons version last? :D