Man u magazine subscribers

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by airtalent7, Sep 30, 2003.

1. airtalent7

airtalent7 New Member

Apr 9, 2003
    Boston
    From the Megastore to the MAN U mag i go.....

Anyone on the board a subsciber??? I received my subsciption as a XMAS present and the service sucks. Every other month i have to write to the cs dept and they want to send me a REPLACEMENT issue so i can wait another 2 weeks??? 3 weeks??
    We're already getting slightly dated info living in the USA and getting a replacement isnt worth it.
    Don't get me wrong i love the mag..it would be nice
    to get it on a REGULAR basis!!!

2. flounderchop

flounderchop New Member

I have been a subcriber since March and have had no problems, except for the USA Tour issue. I got the new season issue, before the USA Tour Issue. I e-mailed customer support and they had a new one out to me which I received within a week and a half. I really like the fact that I get the issue one week before it would show up at Barnes and Noble, which is a 1.5 hour drive for me.

Perhaps Man Utd has it out for you. ;)

3. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just go to Barnes and Noble and pick up the Manchester United magazine and 4-4-2 frequently.

4. ManUtd R16

ManUtd R16 New Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Berkeley, CA
    I'm still waiting for my latest issue to arrive from mail. I can't go to my local B&N to get the magazine because they have fricken 2 copies each month and they'll be gone if you're like a day late.

5. flounderchop

flounderchop New Member

Speaking of, it has been awhile since a new issue has been received. According to the official website, there latest issue is the USA Tour one. Last time I went to B&N they had the 'New Issue' on display. The B&N usually get around 6 copies of each issue and they never sell out. They used to sell out when I was going in and having to buy it from them. Oh well, no more worries for me.

6. airtalent7

airtalent7 New Member

Apr 9, 2003
    Boston
    On the plus side, their Cust service is very good...
    i wrote them an email last night about the missing issue and they not only got back to me within 12 hours but gave my sub a one month credit.
    I declined the "replacement issue" offer.....