Man U - Arsenal not showed

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by penubly, Oct 22, 2004.

1. penubly

penubly Member

Feb 11, 2002
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I hope I am uninformed, but looking at this weekends schedule, it appears the big showdown is not to be televised? :mad:

After all this BS about the Premier League being the showcase, the revenue earner, blah-blah-blah, they do not show this game? Do we have to buy it PPV!!!

Give me back my Sunday Bundesliga game, and sod off!

2. billf

billf Member+

May 22, 2001
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, its PPV. The 11am ET match on Sunday is always PPV. The simple fact is that FSI will make a boatload of money off that match on PPV and likely lose money showing it live on FSW. You can probably see it replayed on Tuesday or Wednesday night though.

3. Warren Van Orden

Feb 29, 2000
    Richmond CA
    It will be shown delayed on FSW Wednesday at 5PM Pacific

4. tomvandamn

tomvandamn New Member

Apr 9, 2003
    new york
    this pisses me off as well

home of the epl lmao

5. OttawaBear

OttawaBear New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Warren, take note.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT watch FSW report on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday! You are bound to see highlights galore of that game repeated over and over again (especially if ManU win as Jeremy likes them). It's part of the 24/7 uptodate section of the program.

You have been warned!

:):):)

Why have a 50-minute EPL review show on at 9pm EST on Sunday nights and then spend half the FSW report showing us the same bloody highlights at 10pm EST?

Jeremy?

Just curious.

:(

6. OttawaBear

OttawaBear New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Uhoh, TomV.

You've gone and made Jeremy's day again!!!!!!

LOL

:)

7. DAGSports

DAGSports New Member

Sep 19, 2003
    I'll just stay away from websites where I'd see the result and watch the EPL Highlights Show on FSN NY or MSG on Sunday night. :D

8. kstuart

kstuart Member

Jul 13, 1999
    Northern California
    If you enjoy ice hockey or water sports, you'll love this match. Not much soccer, though.