Rood-Witten (& Blau) Malik Tillman at PSV America (olf Bayern Munich)

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by CreightonMCFCjoey, Aug 18, 2015.

1. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    assisted and scored winner in 2-1 win over FCK, official game.

at this point I still expect him in II next season.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    scored today his 12th of the season as Bayern U19 trash league rivals Hoff U19 6-0. His goal,
    https://streamable.com/shldm

Tillman also picked up 3 assists and was involved in build up to another goal.
    takes his tally to 24 goals/assists in 23 games in all competition.

although tbf, Hoff for whatever reason were playing 2 key players on the bench. Their actual #1 is injured and another 2 players are injured. So vs weakened team.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    scored the lone goal aka winner today as Bayern beat Ulm 1-0. Takes his tally to 13th of the season in league.

he seems on track to be the U19 Sud/Sudwest top scorer this season. It's likely due to two of his closest competitors who are already playing pro as in involved with 1BL clubs. Basically more by default at this point.

5. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Winoman repped this.
  6. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #131 BostonRed, Mar 4, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    Sets up the equalizer:

After a great distance shot from #Tillman brings #Cuni the parried ball from the right again sharp, Josko Gvardiol tries to stop it and fakes the ball into his own goal !!!!

Scores his PK, but they lose 6-5 in the shootout:

Winoman repped this.
  7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Training with 1st team.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  10. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts Member+

United States
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #135 glutton4Bolts, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    Is there any way to watch Liga 3 games? Richards gets another start too and the live-stream they posted 2 games ago gave me a longing to watch more.

EDIT* Should have just checked Live Soccer... It is showing on Magenta Sport (German Site). I do see one Liga 3 game on YoutTube... so perhaps I need to just keep checking back until Bayern II is back on.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Played 57 min and was played uptop along with Wriedt. Thought he was decent, had like 2-3 wasted interesting moments. Could have done better physically too.

Still don't think his future is CF anyways. Even he sees himself more at CM/AM.

autobus39 and glutton4Bolts repped this.
  12. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts Member+

United States
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How did you watch it? Magenta? How did Richards do?

Another big win for them w/ two late goals. Too bad they can't be promoted. Stupid rule.

13. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts Member+

United States
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The 17 year-old Musiala who just recently had his debut with Bayern II had both goals late... subbing in for Tillman... So not the best look for Mallik.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I mean Zwickau is one of the bottom teams of the league. II dominated the game and they didn't much in attack. So defensively there wasn't much of anything to do.

as for the rule, it makes sense since it's to not have 1st team and II in same division. Sure you can say Bayern would never get relegated but the rule is about all II teams, no exceptions for any club.

15. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts Member+

United States
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It works in Spain and Portugal. Whether they can be one division away or two... at some point you still have to be able to prevent promotion and force relegation. Let's say that the rule remains the same... if Bayern was relegated then Bayern II would have to go down to Liga 4 just so that they remain two divisions away. The rule really makes no sense to me.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    not really since they don't really play in the same position. Musiala is an AM whereas Tillman was being deployed in CF and Tillman still see himself more in CM, his idol is Pogba too.

and starting in a game isn't the same as playing vs them as a sub when they are more wear down.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    this isn't Spain and Portugal and let's face it. II teams would get destroyed in 2BL. The level in 3rd Liga isn't that high. Bayern II got destroyed by 2BL FCN in a Winter friendly and they are in bottom half 2BL.

18. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts Member+

United States
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is just that they subbed Musiala in for Tillman. Either way, I didn't watch the game so I am not indicting Tillman. Just saying that the optics are not great for those that didn't. W/o being able to watch it I wouldn't be the person to judge Tillman poorly. He is obviously very talented.

19. BostonRed

BostonRed Member+

Oct 9, 2011
    Somerville, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    autobus39 repped this.
  20. autobus39

autobus39 Member+

Jun 28, 2006
    Scranton, PA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The DFB will be streaming this game live at 11 am eastern.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Tillman scores on his 2nd 3rd Liga game and 1st pro goal, on basically GK blunder. Should have had a hat trick at this point, lol.

BostonRed and autobus39 repped this.
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    and Tillman scores another, lol. Finishes off a fantastic cross, nice volley goal, comeback 2-1.

Winoman, BostonRed and autobus39 repped this.
  23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  24. glutton4Bolts

glutton4Bolts Member+

United States
    Mar 18, 2019
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He could have had 4 or 5 goals in the 1st half. He is really wreaking havoc today... especially after the 1st hustle goal. Hard for me to get too excited for him because I see him as a German NT prospect much more than a USMNT one. I guess there is a chance that Germany just has too much talent and the USMNT gives him his opportunity... but he has just played so many years in a row for Germany youth teams.

autobus39 repped this.
  25. autobus39

autobus39 Member+

Jun 28, 2006
    Scranton, PA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    3-1 Bayern Munich II

Tillman also created two chances for himself of the dribble one of which after he stripped a defender. Both were saved from somewhat tight angles. He had two early opportunities he could have done better with, one when he was played in from a cross but was not able to bring it down and another when the ball found him unmarked in the box but his touch was too far in front of him and he was closed down quickly leading to a shot deflected by a defender off of the goalkeeper. His hold up play is a bit mixed though maybe I am being a bit harsh.

Two goals and two chances created for himself is a good half for a striker though I think.

Winoman repped this.