Today Malcolm Glazer has increased his shares to a 98% stake in M.U. which means he can force the other 2% to sell to him giving him total control. Maybe by the start of the new season they will be playing in a new purple, green and orange kit, and get started on the slippery slope to slide down the table. Whatever one says, this has got to have some effect on that Club, players and supporters, in a negative way. "Let's hope so"!!