Madrid Vs Arsenal Champions League

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by azriel, Dec 16, 2005.

1. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Its Arsenal! I like it, i think we can take em too =D

Btw i hope Chelsea wins and makes Barca their offical biatch

2. RosemountMagic

RosemountMagic New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Greyabbey
    You read it here first, Arsenal will knock out Real Madrid.

3. shamas21

shamas21 New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    London
    Arsenal gunna kick Madrids butt!

4. anirbanblah

anirbanblah New Member

Jan 16, 2002
    India
    Of course they will... considering their European pedigree and their blistering domestic form.
    Or do you feel that FC Thun equals Real Madrid?
    Bloody wankers.

5. that is considered BAD-MANNELRY in this forum............

6. forcamadrid

forcamadrid Member

May 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You never know what will happen with both teams till February. One thing is for sure though, Real can only get better, and even so, Real can arguably kick out Arsenal even with the actual form.

7. RosemountMagic

RosemountMagic New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Greyabbey
    Not likely. As a complete neutral, I see Arsenal putting out Madrid. Both teams are having poor seasons, with Newcastle beating Arsenal last saturday, but Arsenals european form has been very good.

8. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    True, but Arsenal also had a weak group. On the other hand, a number of CL winners did not enjoy a wonderful domestic season on their CL winning year.

9. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Yea it certainly has versus the formaidable forces of Ajax, FC Thun and Sparta Prague. This is a huge challenge for Arsenal because the gap in class between us and these 3 teams is enormous. Madrid fans will welcome your views but don't come in and say how you think Arsenal will win without providing a decent arguement. It will be a closely contested match with both teams very capable of knocking each other out. There are very dangerous players on each team!

10. Are you suggesting that Newcastle is better than Real Madrid? and who were Arsenal's opponents at the group stage? you need to see things with a little perspective.

11. parshva

parshva New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Mumbai,India
    LMAO. this one cracked me up :D ;)

12. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005
    Somebody please tell me, Real vs Arsenal and Barca vs Chelsea are not being played on the same day, That would be too cruel.

13. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    And bad ortography elsewhere.

BTW, couldn't we discuss this in the "por la Décima" thread? Just to keep things tidy.

14. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    Who knows what will happen in 2 months time, still too early to predict a winner IMO

15. Lockjaw

Lockjaw BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I for one have had enough of Italian teams, so this is a welcome development. And Sky Sports is more likely to show it too. Both sides play (or try to play) attacking football, so it should be great entertainment.

16. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    this is the first time the 2 clubs will meet right?

17. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005

Yes it is, and there's so much riding on the line for me. My best friend is a gooner, and we always talked about what would happen if these two teams met. If Arsenal win, we may not play them again for the next 60 years, and he will never let me live it down. This is a must win situation.

I'll ask this again, does anyone know if Real vs Arsenal and Barca vs Chelsea are on the same day or not?

18. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    I don't think we'll know for awhile what days the fixtures are on.

Needless to say I'm definitely going to try as hard as I can to make it up there.

19. nordique

nordique Member

Aug 27, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    nice, no italians...

20. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    :)

21 y 22 de febrero| Estadio Santiago Bernabeu

7 y el 8 de marzo | Highbury

translation

Feb 21 OR 22

March 7 OR 8

21. mad theory

mad theory New Member

May 10, 2004
    London
    Goodluck, the two matchs will be full of flair and emotion considering Madrid try to rape our squad every summer.

Anyway, this is one of the best draws we could of had.

22. Lockjaw

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What the hell does this mean?

Were you one of the poor suckers that ran out & bought a scandal sheet based on the Viera to Real Madrid 05 rumors? My sympathies if you were.

23. mad theory

mad theory New Member

May 10, 2004
    London
    Firstly spell is name right before spouting your usual ignorant nonsense.. VIEIRA.

And secondly have you been living in a cave the last 4 years? Real Madrid are tapping up our players every year. Henry, Cole, Reyes, Vieira etc..

24. Madridi

Madridi Member

Sep 15, 2005
    The 971
    Club:
    Real Madrid

How about spelling HIS right if u wanna be pickey...

And last I checked all the players u named all want to leave on there own. Henry to Spain(Barca) VIEIRA to Italy(Juve) Cole wanted to go anywhere but stay at Arsenal (remmember the Chelsea incident?) and Reyes has said it so many times, that he wouldn't leave Arsenal unless it was for Madrid, so I wouldn't be surprised if he started begging to come to Madrid. So its not just "Madrid tapping up players" its ur players wanting OUT...

25. Lockjaw

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fine, Vieira. Now if it is possible for you to keep your tapdancing to a minimum, which Arsenal player did RM tap up in the summer of 05?

And when was Reyes tapped up?