Made It At Last

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by hammer_scout51, Oct 21, 2004.

1. hammer_scout51

hammer_scout51 New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    Being the computer genius that i am i didn't realise that i couldn't receive emails. This was why i hadn't been able to activate as hammer scout. Finally claret50 phoned up saying if i didn't register, he wouldn't admit that i drunk him under the table a couple of years back. So i went out and bought a new computer.

Hello guys and girls

UP THE HAMMERS

2. canadahammer

canadahammer New Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Vancouver Island BC
    welcome scout. Wondered what was taking you all this time. Any reason to buy a new computer would of done though. LOL

3. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Welcome, you bloody old fool, hey Mike, it's great to hear from you on this site mate, I knew you'd get here eventually, don't forget to check out the West Ham Lass!! ;)
    Brian.

4. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Love the influx of new Hammers. Glad to have you scout.

See if you can get the boys in Claret and blue to do some nice shopping.

Oh wait, we don't have any money.

5. TheresaWHUFC

TheresaWHUFC New Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Brentwood, Essex
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Nice one Mike, good to have you back, we missed you mate.

So, what's changed since we last heard from you? We're still in touch in fifth, Marlon's starting scoring again (hopefully), but most pleasing of all, if we're to believe what Pards says, is that the team now have the right attitude. ' Bout time an' all. Perhaps they can prove it to us by hammering the Gills tomorrow and (please, PLEASE God) knocking that West London scum out of the Whateveritscalledthisyear Cup next week.

Ah, we live in hope...COME ON YOU IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Sxboy66

Sxboy66 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    I'm over here!
    Better late than never Mike, good to have you here mate.

Are you trying to tell us that 'er indoors actually bought that lame excuse for buying a new computer, or had the old steam powered one that filled your spare bedroom been playing up for a while anyway? ;)

I'm trying to think who else we're still missing.

Stomper's having similar problems to you I think,
    GreenEggs hasn't been by yet,
    Devildogroot is AWOL,
    Lesliemoss is a no-show so far,
    LAIrons likewise,
    I've all but given up on DevosTash and EdsBrick,
    Ironlady hasn't been by either,
    I hope Skaff can find us again from wherever he is this week.

Anymore?

7. TheresaWHUFC

TheresaWHUFC New Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Brentwood, Essex
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Whatever happened to Howard?

And Rayleigh, Stephammer...

8. Hammered45

Hammered45 New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    Northern Ireland
    Thankfully I've finally got here too. Hadn't posted at soccernet for ages and by chance logged on last week and found this link. Brilliant. Finally an air of optimism has returned and hopefully we can look forward to a brighter period!!! fingers crossed.
    Pete.

9. norwaytips

norwaytips Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Oslo, Norway
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Welcome Mike. You sound about as good with IT as I am. Most of the soccernet crowd are on here, as you must have gathered.
    Stomper hasn't made it yet, but then he probably has that bottleneck thing stuck on his finger, so has problems hitting one key at a time.
    I found the site easy to find, but then I was due a bit of luck,after having such an ugly, fat brother. Tony

10. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hi Rob, DevosTash (Barry) is on his big OE somewhere in Australia, I've had a few emails from him and he expects to get to NZ shortly after Xmas, I emailed him with this link but at the time his hotmail was full, I'll try again.
    Lets hope we do the business over Roeder's old mob from Gillingham!!
    ps, what ever happened to swamp nazi?

11. Kent_Hammer

Kent_Hammer BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 7, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Welcome Scout Mike from Kent_Hammer Mike! Looks like nearly all the Soccernet mob have moved here now, with a few exceptions. This is the first post I've put here for a while, been really busy at home and at work - but of course I've kept an eye on our team. The loss to QPR was disappointing, especially now that they have lost 2 on the trot. However we're still very close, and I'm convinced that Wigan must eventually have a bad patch or some injuries which will slow them down a bit! Let's give the old boys a stuffing tonight to show we're not missing them...even though we probably do!

COME ON YOU IRONS!!

12. Lasse

Lasse Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Espoo
    So I´m here as well. Formerly as lassepehto but it´s so long I made it slightly shorter.

Great game tonight. Hope lads give some aplauds to Joey and Glenn.

13. blainehammer

blainehammer Member

Oct 12, 2004
    White Rock, Canada
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Hi Scout and Lasse welcome aboard (at last).

COME ON YOU IRONS