Made in Japan/Exclusive to Japan thread [1] - all info, pics, questions here plz

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by john_mizuno8, Jun 5, 2012.

1. maze2daze11

maze2daze11 Member

Jan 17, 2009
    So Cal
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dude you just made my day!!! That was the only reason I didn't order through Ratuken because I didn't wanna wait a month. I live in Riverside. Gald to see a fellow Southern Cali reppin' the boards!
    What exactly is the process of ordering? Is there a specific seller I should contact?

2. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There is make@dosoccer.com and mgonnokami@sportsguide.jp

The person that took 3 days for the package to get here is dosoccer they are located in Korea. Sportsguide takes around the same time maybe a day or two longer they are located in japan.

Pretty much all you do is email them and tell them what product you are looking for and in what size, most boots have a product # to them so you might want to look for that or just name the boot/colorway. You state your size as CM for example a 9 US would be 27.0 CM a 9.5 US would be 27.5 and so on.

After they will ask for your information and will invoice your paypal, they don't take very long to ship out usually the same or next day their prices are also pretty good considering Express Mail International is kinda expensive.

Good luck!!!

john_mizuno8 repped this.
  3. jsm7

jsm7 Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    soulstar89, how are they compared to shoes like legend and adipure ivs, ctr's,

4. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    ive never had the adipure due to me not in favour of blades but ive had the ronaldinho legends (2006)and its a no contest. both the morelia and x-top are miles ahead of the legend. ive tired both the new legends and the elite version and i feel the fit in both morelia and x-top and more refined. the quality and craftmanship of the boot just evokes class. they will last a loooong time.

leather in both is better than the legends. from what i have heard the new legends start of snug and comfy then over stretch. Both the above just mould to your feet.

5. jsm7

jsm7 Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I'm sold right there, i need a lasting cleat. One last question though...so i wear a US 8(26cm?) in legend iv's, ctr 2's, adizero 2's....little bit of spare length, zero available width, should i stick with an 8 then? Thanks :)

6. Mercurial4991

Mercurial4991 Member

Aug 12, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah an 8 will be fine in Pathiqe.

7. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Right my foot length is 27.8cm so in all boots like legend,Morelia etc a 28cm is perfect. When I got the x-top I brought both 28cm and 27.5cm. I choice te 27.5cm as they offered a more snug feel. I would recommend if u like a snug tight fit then go half a size Dwn. Once u go through the break in period they are in MY opinion one of the best boots I've ever worn.

They start off very very snug maybe to tight but trust me they give and mould to your feet perfectly. If I kept the 28cm I would have been complaining of not a snug fit.

I have wide feet and they give, u just have to go through break in period.

jsm7 repped this.
  8. jsm7

jsm7 Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Thanks for all the help!

9. john_mizuno8

john_mizuno8 Member

Olympiakos
    Greece
    Mar 16, 2012
    Club:
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    anyone knows if there are Astro turf boots made in japan and where I can buy them?

10. palmlermo

palmlermo New Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    I have PathiqeX Top and Morelia TM but I'm looking for new cleat.
    I'm wide feet, normal arch and always play on turf.
    I interest between Puma ParaMexico Lite and Asics DS Light Libertad, which you recommend ?
    P.S. Thanks for reply and sorry for my English.:thumbsdown:

11. lnicholson29

lnicholson29 Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Are any of these boots good for natural pitches. I play all proper matches on grass pitches and its usually wet. Most of these boots look more suitable for AG surface

12. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    anyone can point me to a link for the PAthiqueX's online? Can't seem to find them anywhere on Rakuten or Dossoccer.

13. kiongsm

kiongsm Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    size? color?
    here's 1:
    global.rakuten.com/en/store/futabaharajyuku/item/l15040/

14. dejansavicevic10

Jun 12, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    That is not true, it shouldnt take you a month. I ordered from Rakuten, and once the payment is processed, it is definitely less than a week.

15. rc121

rc121 Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    how did you find those? they don't come up when I search rakuten, I only see these:
    http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/golfshop/item/120315-adi-007-spo/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

x-top's are supposed to run wider, right? I can fit into a 9.5 in most boots (vapor VIII, predators, laser's) but they are way too narrow to be comfortable. And I know that they will stretch, but I'd rather have a boot that runs wider so they don't stretch so much and look deformed

16. kiongsm

kiongsm Member+

Nov 25, 2004
    Malaysia
    check from here: http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?k=&tl=302255&sm=1&vm=2&sid=&f=2&pf=550&pt=600

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/goodsports/item/ajp-u42624-00/
    http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/move/item/u42624/
    http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/ballclub/item/168517/
    http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/pit-sports/item/u42623/

sizing: wide? i'm not too sure....soulstar89 has it in 27.5cm ie. uk8.5 us9 (adidas measurement)

i wear a 25.5 (uk6.5) in mizuno morelia, the pathique shd be a 25.0cm (uk6.5 in adidas)

is your 9.5 in uk or us sizing?

if uk, then order 28.0cm ie. uk9.5 in adidas
    if us, then order 27.5cm ie. uk9.0 in adidas
    <adidas sizing>
    jp uk us
    24.5 6.0 6.5
    25.0 6.5 7.0
    25.5 7.0 7.5
    26.0 7.5 8.0
    26.5 8.0 8.5
    27.0 8.5 9.0
    27.5 9.0 9.5
    28.0 9.5 10.0

17. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    I have these boots ( just used them today).

Like kiongsm said what is your 9.5?

My foot size is a 28cm but I found these boots fit better if u go half size down and let them stretch to your feet.

I love a snug fit and after breakin they are amazing. Just played two hours on turf and they was amazing so snug from start to finish and stud length are perfect for turf.

The xtop don't run wide they are snug fitting and the midfoot narrowish, I have wide feet and I can tell u at first they feel as if they are to tight but they mould to your feet perfectly like a custom made shoe lol. I can't speak any more highly about these boots. I have Japan made mizuno morelias and I don't wear them due to how good these boots are for me. That my friend says alot as mizuno are amazing!!'

rc121 repped this.
  18. rc121

rc121 Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    9.5 US

But here's the problem, I currently wear nike laser II's in a sz 10 US which are at least .5 size long but I have to order this size because the smaller sizes are not wide enough.

When I measured my feet, i was about a 26.5cm which would actually be a 8.5 US. But I can't wear any boots this small because they are just too narrow.

Has anyone here used Tenso? I am trying to figure out how to use it since I found a few X-top's that I like but those colors aren't available from sportsguide.

19. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC

i have wide feet as i said so i could fit in any superflies or vapours. if your fit are 26.5cm and you cant fit in them then i would suggest you get the mizuno moreila ot the morelia neo.

my feet are a 2E in with and like i said they are tight at first but mould to you feet.

it seems like your be the kind of person who has to try on your boots.

ive used tenso many times kiongsm is the best person to help you. i would pm him.

if your not getting a perfect fit in a boot then they will not perform to there optimum.

how wide is your feet?

20. rc121

rc121 Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    did u mean u couldn't fit into superflies or vapors?

Based on my measurements, I should be a 8.5 EEE US. And up until now, I have had to try on every pair of boots I've ever owned before I bought them. But that means I will never be able to buy a pair of mizuno's or x-top's unless I travel to Asia, which I would really like to try. I think size wise a 9.5 US should fit me, my laser's are 10 US and if they would stretch a little wider then they would fit very well (although a tad bit long). With the k-leather on mizuno's or x-tops, it should be shorter and stretch a little wider

21. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Any tips on good astro's that are japan made?

22. soulstar89

soulstar89 Member

Apr 8, 2008
    LONDON England
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC

Yes sorry I couldn't fit in to superflies or vapors.

It sounds like u should just get a wide fitting shoe or morelias or even the asics Ds light 5 in wide feet ( they se these on soccer.com). Like I said about the xtop a poor fitting shoe both length and width is a waste of money as your not be getting optimum performance out of the boot.

23. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia