Macgyver turning into a movie!!

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by Aimer. Northend Diva, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Aimer. Northend Diva

Dec 7, 2000
    Hollywood
    New Line Cinema cinching a deal to bring TV's MacGyver to the big screen. It's likely that Richard Dean Anderson, who played the unsinkable secret agent, will be back in a cameo role, while the character is turned over to a younger actor.

Screw that....make this Macgyver a chick!!! I have experience....i made dental floss out of the string from my shirt seam once. A toothpick out of a wooden coffee stirrer. A bandaid out of clear packing tape and a piece of toilet paper!!!

okay....I'll settle for Nicholas Brendon (Xander from Buffy) playing MacGyver and me as the love interest! He did audition for Spiderman, so he has SOME superhero quality!

Any other suggestions for who should be MacGyver?

2. supersport

supersport New Member

Oct 17, 2001
    San Francisco
    Frank Yallop.

3. jmeissen0

jmeissen0 New Member

Mar 31, 2001
    page 1078
    who should play mac

this dude who repaired my radiator on campus and then told me how to stop a nuclear meltdown in a most unconventional way, yet very effective... a buddy of mine is a nuclear engineer and was stunned the guy would know how to do that

the dude is a machinist, he told me some other crazy, crazy things and i swear to god that macgyver is based off of this guy

don't forget, it's james macgyver

4. helmzgk

helmzgk New Member

Jun 14, 2002
    california
    I have a feeling that whoever stars in this role will be starting their tail spin down the flop road. This movie is going to be extremely hard to market.

5. Footix

Footix Member

Dec 11, 1998
    Left Of The Dial
    Metrocorazon.

6. spejic

spejic Cautionary example

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I once opened a locked car with a Chinese copy of the WWII standard issue Army field jacket.

If Richard Dean Anderson is not starring, it is going to be lame. Stargate SG-1 season 2 is coming out on DVD in a week - you better all buy it.

7. Jacen McCullough

Nov 23, 1998
    Maryland
    Bob Bradley. He's great at turning a bunch of broken crap into quality stuff.

JMac

8. Cweedchop

Cweedchop Member+

Mar 6, 2000
    Ellicott City, Md

Ben Olsen