luis figo compilation made by me!

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by icy55, Jul 15, 2005.

1. icy55

icy55 New Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Singapore
    hey guys. since figo is more or less leaving real madrid already. i thought that it was only nice of me to make a compilation of figo. This is my first attempt doing so. So if you guys dont mind, i would love to see some comments! thanks.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=28VMFJ49

2. Chicago76

Chicago76 Member+

Jun 9, 2002
    i tried opening the file with windows media and real player and couldn't get it to open. what do i need to use to view this?

3. icy55

icy55 New Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Singapore
    hmm. ok i try to upoad another time :)

4. Velvet

Velvet New Member

Jan 1, 2005
    Austria
    Looks like he's trying to bang the ball

[​IMG]

5. icy55

icy55 New Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Singapore
  6. icy55

icy55 New Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Singapore
    comments anybody?

7. gringotuno

gringotuno New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Miami, Florida
    Very classy compilation. Quality work. Reminds me of what an end of an era we are experiencing with his departure this summer.

Hala Figo... Hala Madrid!

8. Lockjaw

Lockjaw BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very nice video, icy55. It is a worthwhile tribute to a great player. You are a great fan of Figo. If it was up to me, RM would make one last chance to persuade Figo to stay.

Though your meaning is clear, there are spelling & grammatical mistakes.

9. icy55

icy55 New Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Singapore
    yeah. alright. haha.i didnt really check my spelling and stuff, as long as they made sense.

10. mdrite

mdrite New Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Miami
    Nice Compilation! Regardless of whether he leaves or not, he deserved a tribute like this.

11. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    agreed, world class player. its a shame it has to end like this, it often seems to end ugly (eg hierro). it seems zizou will be the only one respected enough to retire in madrrid

12. Bubs2522

Bubs2522 New Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Connecticut
    Stiil Cant believe real doesent want him...... :(

13. four

four Member

Oct 13, 2004
    Atlanta
    I really enjoyed the compilation. Nice job.

I haven't seen much of Figo, only get FSW for soccer. I was very impressed with his step-overs in the clips. They aren't just useless movements, they are deep enough and close enough to the defenders to cause a reaction. Great stuff!

Also, loved the passing with Zidane that led to the incredible dipping shot into the upper corner, impressive.

14. Bodmanza

Bodmanza New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    Edmonton, Canada
    I dont get to see Figo play, or really anyone outside of Prem, at all here in Canada either. Though his reputation was enough to convince me of his talent

Excellent compilation. Did Figo retire after that Euro 2004 game? That was very touching at the end

15. biglove

biglove New Member

Feb 10, 2004
    berkeley, ca
    great job, that was fun to watch!

16. icy55

icy55 New Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Singapore
    hmm. in that euro 2004 game, it was the semi finals holland vs portugal. He was named man of the match. so his team mates were congratulating him. i love the rui costa one!

17. Bodmanza

Bodmanza New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    Edmonton, Canada
    Ah I see now, he seemed quite emotional with the player in the green sub outfit

18. icy55

icy55 New Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Singapore
    whooo. that is rui costa! one of the golden generation players along with fernando couto.