Luis Díaz - News & comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by Baal88, Jul 10, 2019.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The Colombians in the exterior people stole the list I published like 12 years ago and gave this site 0 rep. Back in the dark ages we had to like really search for Colombians abroad because no place to find that shit.

Before this I was on the telemundo forums and it was Mexicans calling us monkeys every other post.

2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  3. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Dont remember very well the list....in the birghtside that page dont exists anymore

4. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wow. Look how off tangent this thread became and it’s quite obvious who started it. LOL

This is not directed to you HOmie, but people must have a lot of free time on their hands to act immature from video highlights / player ratings that I post from Futmob.

Any constructive feedback for the app should be directed to the app developers not me LOL

Not everyone (myself included) has free time to watch Atalanta, Porto, Boca Juniors, Tottenham, Everton or any other team our boys play on.

if I find a video highlight of a nice assist/goal or even a blunder I will continue to share. the ratings are likely from an algorithm and while it’s not perfect science it’s a starting point.

To conclude, I’m happy to see Diaz/Uribe playing at the same time. Regardless of what rating they get, the cohesiveness these two are developing when on the field at the same time should be something CQ should take advantage of at the NT level.

Happy Labor Day everyone and fingers crossed to all my south Florida people later today for the storm

5. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Who stole your work off twitter? That’s f’d up.

6. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It is silly but unfortunately he lacks maturity and resorts to name calling and cursing if people say something that is against his perspective and he holds grudges and takes things out of context from posts made in the past.

The moderators are fully aware of this.

I talk to people here as if I were in a soccer pub watching a game.

I disagree with CRZD often but he always responds in a way that is respectable and engaging. Despite differing perspectives, I would likely have a beer with him.

Same goes for you, we differ at times, but you don’t resort to aggressive posts, foul language or try to stick it to anyone.

I’ve had **** on ignore since CA16 and my experience here is so much better. I’m flattered if he continues to respond to my posts. End of the day - we are all here rooting for the same players and same team. Some just don’t understand that better than others.

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #57 pepinointer, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019

2 posts in a thread made to bitch and refer to another poster nothing related with diaz.

@pibe10 @ryu79 this is tired. Please warn, delete.......i just made a comment regarding the performance of Diaz, disrgarding a post that said that was bad. You can check how i never refer or attack another poster in this thread as i have received this comments just attacking me or critizicing me.

Then @HomietheClown @Furnaccio @Furnaccio decided to defelct the subjet of the thread just to talk over me.......

Isnt the first time.......just check the thread and please delete the comment that arent related ..........

@Furnaccio why think he is entitlted to always bicth and talk about me .......saying i imagine "who started" or i lack mautirty when im not even refering to anyone.´ please solve the situation of trolls isnt good..........

good job @HomietheClown !! your epic troll had results

So say that the app isnt representing the reality of the match and that is shitty, is act inmature???

8. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    LUIS DIAZ THREAD

9. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Enough with the dram! Lets get back on topic please.

10. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    before 2006?

mexicans are a special breed.

11. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Co-signed. Please stick to football.

Homie - you've landed the point on the ignore function. That's enough.

12. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    What does this post say?
    ;)

Furnaccio repped this.
  13. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Most exciting player to watch this season?

14. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sinisterra and him in My opinion.

Azucarero repped this.
  15. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sad that they didnt qualify to ucl...

villus and J-Mezzy repped this.
  16. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Yeah really sad they didn't get into UCL which Porto is a fixture in. The league may be where they focus most after Benfica sold Felix who's a great little player, either way they'll get meaningful games and Porto has done really well for us in the past.

pepinointer repped this.
  17. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    @pibe10 and @ryu79 please remove the non related posts of this thread.

18. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Luis Diaz assisted Suarez and Porto is leading Young Boys 1-0

19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

20. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Diaz is going to be a really useful player after this year at Porto. Cuadrado and Diaz can really cause a lot of trouble defensively and offensively for teams and Cuadrado is either going to have to play better or he's gonna get benched. I love the fact that we've brought in more players and given them the chance, the competition is going to raise everyone's game and we have a lot of players who can really thrive in the system that CQ is implementing.

21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Cuadrado wont be wing anymore in national team.......

22. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I wonder where he will play once James is back

23. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    At the Copa he basically switched positions and even though he was listed as part of the central three his heat map essentially looked like he was playing as a winger because he switched and James would drop deep and central when we had the ball. Cuadrado is uber frustrating with the national team but if he's starting and scoring goals like that in important Juve games he's gonna to have a role in Colombia for the next couple years I'd imagine.

Also super happy Uribe is playing consistently for Porto too with Diaz, Muriel + Zapata and Diaz + Uribe is great for us.

Furnaccio repped this.
  24. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I want a cuadrado like the one of brasil and venezuela.........

villus and J-Mezzy repped this.
  25. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    [QUOTE="villus, post: 38171277, member: 127042"]At the Copa he basically switched positions and even though he was listed as part of the central three his heat map essentially looked like he was playing as a winger because he switched and James would drop deep and central when we had the ball. Cuadrado is uber frustrating with the national team but if he's starting and scoring goals like that in important Juve games he's gonna to have a role in Colombia for the next couple years I'd imagine.

Also super happy Uribe is playing consistently for Porto too with Diaz, Muriel + Zapata and Diaz + Uribe is great for us.[/QUOTE]
    That's more James' fault than Cuadrado's. James will always drop back and look for overlapping runs. Especially with Medina in place of Arias, Cuadrado had to fill in that space.

For me, Cuadrado stopped deserving to be a #1 starter for Colombia YEARS ago. What he does for Juve is irrelevant to me. BUT, that 8 role next to Barrios is tailor-made for the player Cuadrado's become. Lots of scrap and physicality needed there. And if there's no creative player on the pitch, Cuadrado does step it up.

Luckily, Quieroz isn't settling. Yairo came in and beasted. I get the feeling Munoz might shine as well.

Diaz is competing with Roger and Muriel. And, potentially very soon, Sinisterra and Carrascal. Colombia has gotten much deeper recently.

HomietheClown, Furnaccio and pepinointer repped this.