Luis Boa Morte

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Roy Da Silva, Oct 5, 2003.

1. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    Hi Everyone .

Would every one not agree that so far Fulham is the suprise team in the epl? I will go on a limb and say that excluding all the penalties that Van Nisterooy, Owen, and Henry. That Luis Boa Morte is the best striker so far this year in the Premiership. Wow i just opened up a can of worms with the French , Dutch and the English

2. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Fulham boss: I won't change Boa Morte style
    tribalfootball.com - October 6, 2003

Fulham boss Chris Coleman says he won't attempt to reign in the fiery approach of striker Luis Boa Morte.
    Coleman said: "I would not dare try to change him. He is a pleasure to work with, is a lovely lad and has a good temperament. He gets through a lot of miles in a game and has been in good form this season.

"Sometimes he can wind-up the opposition but he is not nasty or vindictive. He wants to win and during the game he may come across as a wind-up merchant, but I don't think he does it intentionally.

"Luis recently signed a new contract and I was delighted. The bottom line is that he is a good player and he is important to us. You cannot take anything away from the way he plays.

"He is exciting and tries to do things off the cuff. Now and again he gets in a bit of trouble but that is the way he is. If you try to change that then he would not be the same player."