Luca Leon Jungbauer at Bergisch Gladbach

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by Chance, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Joel305

Joel305 New Member

Chelsea
    Australia
    Jun 7, 2017
    Luca is a total con artist. He's no pro soccer player lol . not even born in Miami. He's born in Germany and can't get into the USA. He's so full of crap its sad. He actually has an illness where he lies and creates forums saying he is a pro soccer player but where Luca...

2. Alex_K

Alex_K Member+

Mar 23, 2002
    Braunschweig, Germany
    Club:
    Eintracht Braunschweig
    Nat'l Team:
    Bhutan
    You know, bumping this thread four years after anyone talked about the guy looks a little bit obsessive as well. Just saying.

Zak1FCK and Tom Collingsworth repped this.
  3. John David

John David New Member

Liverpool
    France
    Jan 24, 2020
    bump lol

I can confirm that Luca Jungbauer is a career con artist. He also goes by the alias Luca de la Torre, and other aliases. He creates fake companies and scams investors out of their money. He has created ~10 fake companies to date, and steals money from victims.

He is sick in the head; definitely some combination of sociopath, bipolar, narcissist, whatever.

It is funny to see him beginning his lying as a teenager on a soccer forum. Now in the year 2020 he is a full fledged twenty-something criminal. I don't know how he isn't in jail. He is the scummiest grifter I have ever come across.