Lord of the Galácticos - Florentino Perez Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Ananas, Sep 3, 2014.

1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What are those "truths"? That Florentino Perez is a racist? Fatty Santos Marquez will have a letter by Florentino's legal team first thing Monday morning, and will pedal back like he's training for the backpedalling olympics.

SayWhatIWant, raven3k, Crimson and 7 others repped this.
  2. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    There is probably some truth to some of the last ones but to say Perez doesn't like black players when we have a bunch is ridiculous and lawsuit worthy.

SayWhatIWant, RMSocrates and yoanaidarov repped this.
  3. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I guess we're stuck with Bale for awhile then if we are to believe random stories

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We extended Marcelo's contract just a week ago or so, or how popular Marcus Slaughter is within the club. I'm not even going to bring up pics of Florentino being at Essien's and Adebayor's contract signings with the players. I hope Florentino takes that guy to court.

5. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    No wonder there's so much propaganda shit during Bernabeu's time when people can talk so much bullshit in this day and age. Not to mention our players being compared to hyenas etc. Yea, Flo hates black players and hence paid so much money to sign Robinho, Baptista, Flavio etc. Who signed Makalele btw? He must hate white folks too as he got rid of Redondo, Heirro, Robben etc. I hope he takes this idiot to court.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  6. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah and Marcelo is second captain but it's not like Perez didnt already make a huge investment (Coentrao) trying to have him replaced. Just because Marcus Slaughter is popular doesn't equate with Perez taking a liking to him. Pretty sure both Essien and Adebayor were brought at the request of Mourinho. I'm sure Perez won't take this to to court and only hopes the story is sooner forgotten.

Flo likes Brazilians though, $$$. Robinho was also bought to rectify the error of choosing Beckham over Ronaldinho. And Makalele well lets just leave it at Perez wasn't willing to pay him what the white guy who came in to replace him got.

7. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    did it say they will over take us the ever mounting cost of the neymar transfer will over take us? :D

8. Aimar 21

Aimar 21 Member+

Jan 27, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Actually I stopped caring when I read "FIFA agent". :D

Saeta Rubia, saadomar and temesgen repped this.
  9. Style

Style Member+

May 8, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Florentino Perez is definitely a racist, he in fact hates Spanish players. See what he did to Hierro, Mata, Raul, Casillas and now to Sergio Ramos. Athletic Bilboa are racists too,and while we are at it lets accuse Barcelona of racism because they tend to favour Catalans over non-Catalans.

Lol @ this is Bullshit. Calm down fierro.

yoanaidarov, saadomar and RMSocrates repped this.
  10. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Lol AS was your first clue

[​IMG]

SayWhatIWant, J-Mezzy, saadomar and 2 others repped this.
  11. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Marcelo isn't black, he's a very dark shade of brown...which is why Florentino gave him a contract renewal, amarite?

It seems people around Iker are on some serious drugs. I feel sorry that poor Iker had to put up with all that this entire time.

12. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    Especially since we had Essien and Adebayor here. Not to mention that Florentino had been attempting to sign Patrick Vierra for ages.

13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You're out of your mind. Slaughter has all but adopted Madrid as his birthplace by now. you think the guy would go that far if he wouldn't feel appreciated?

14. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I have a sneaking suspicion that there is an elaborate plan behind the scenes from Florentino. Our next manager will be Jose Mourinho. We signed a player that was high on Mourinho's wishlist in Gareth Bale. Iker and Ramos likely departing to pave way for a manager who they struggle to get along with. Carlo was fired, Benitez is considered a "poor man's Mourinho". Tactically he plays the same formation and defensively like Mourinho does, so the team is being molded again to be tailored to Mourinho's liking. I wouldn't be surprised if he returns.

15. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hope he returns one day but I don't think he likes working at Madrid. He hates the media and said that Madrid is politics. He's infinitely better than Benitez though.

16. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Except Benitez loves Madrid. That's one thing I cannot help but get behind him for. If only for the sake of a Madridista succeeding with Madrid, I want him to succeed. I just can't help but be skeptical.

17. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    LOL Mourinho back at Madrid. People would literally walk into the Bernabeu and drag Florentino out of his office and throw him out on the street. Guardiola has a better chance of coaching this club.

Ahmadi8 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  18. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #443 Hendrix22, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    Time to go Senor. Thank you for everything you done, you've been a great president. But you must be made accountable for the managerial turnover that ultimately ended up with us having this joke for a coach, and the complete regression that we experienced. Florentino's decision making was the reason for this humiliation and where the team is right now. I was and still am a fan of Perez and eternally grateful to him, but the cycle has come to an end. This is simply bad strategy, planning and execution from the top. Institutional failure. Perez out!

19. ahnaf

ahnaf Member+

Jun 9, 2013
    Dhaka,Bangladesh
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bangladesh
    Thanks for ruining everything.

20. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  21. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yea don't hold your breath on him leaving. He changed the rules so that its almost impossible for anyone to run against him.

People like to applaud him for fixing our finances but his footballing brain is little to none. The Bale transfer looks ridiculous now. Danilo transfer looks like a robbery. Navas will most likely get chucked off next season for De Gea( and a record GK price).

Don't be shocked when we splurge on another attacking midfielder next summer making the squad even more unbalanced.

22. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Señor Perez, would you kindly step down? Be a man and accept that firing Carlo was short-sighted? Take Señor Benitez with you. Gracias!

J-Mezzy repped this.
  23. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    668171089357459456 is not a valid tweet id

Pretty much every Madridista.

24. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    uploadfromtaptalk1448139834589.jpg
    Florentino's biggest mistake. He needs to be held accountable for his idiocy.

CR7PT, Dhajj and Hendrix22 repped this.
  25. Fusion064

Fusion064 New Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    When are the next elections? he surely has to go.

Maybe Calderon can come back. He seems to know about football and we was successful with him and played total football.