Looking for viewing pub in Hartford, CT

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by naggi, Mar 30, 2004.

1. naggi

naggi Member

Feb 15, 2002
    san francisco
    I will be in Hartford, CT on Sunday April 25th. I'm hoping someone knows of a place where I can catch the away game against Spurs. Thanks.

2. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore
    I'm sure Martin will know a place but if you can't find one, you're welcome to come and watch it at my place (in New Haven).

3. Martin Daoust

Martin Daoust New Member

Feb 14, 2003
    Hartford, CT
    I'm not sure. The one place I knew that did no longer does, and the one place they told me of may not exist as there is no Phone Number. If the match is available on PPV, please feel free to drive to my place in Middletown about 20 minutes from Downtown Hartford, and if its on Satellite, we can head to my sister's house which is a short walk from me BUT my four-year old niece will want to join us. Last time I was over there she informed me, well she said "I support Wolves now". Hey, she's only four, okay? I'll let you know as soon as I find out any more. Cheers...

4. naggi

naggi Member

Feb 15, 2002
    san francisco
    Thanks a lot. I will PM you closer to the time. My 3-year old daughter watches with me a lot of the time but she know Wolves are going down. :)

5. Martin Daoust

Martin Daoust New Member

Feb 14, 2003
    Hartford, CT
    Uncles can only do so much. Found this out playing her "Finding Nemo" video game. Let me know. Cheers...