Looking for players in OC/LB area.

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by TRC Real Sociedad, Jul 29, 2002.

1. TRC Real Sociedad

TRC Real Sociedad New Member

Mar 30, 2002
    Long Beach CA
    I play for a mens team in the north O.C. area and we are looking for forwards and midfielders, the games are played on saturdays about 3:00 pm and the league is called the Interamericana Soccer League. The teams age ranges from 20-35, and we are in the highest division of a seven division league, we started two divsions lower and kept winning league promotion till we ended up in the top league. Please email me at llynn11@earthlink.net

if you are interested in playing for us, we are sponsored and all ref fee's are paid for as are Tournament fee's and Uniforms.

We have players from all over, USA, Chile, and Mexico( well not exactly all over) and we just need a couple more guys to help with offense. Some of our players have college experience and club experience but we just love to play and we have a alot of fun.

Drop us a line.

GO GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.trcrealsociedad.com

2. westcoast ape

westcoast ape Member+

Nov 27, 2000
    Portland, OR
    Sounds interesting, but I think my addition to your team would be more of a subtraction. Do you have a reserve squad? Haha.

3. TRC Real Sociedad

TRC Real Sociedad New Member

Mar 30, 2002
    Long Beach CA
    Actually

actually we are trying to get together a reserve squad on tuesday nights, give me an email if you want some more info.