Looking for last season's home jersey

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by SoccerAddict, Sep 17, 2003.

1. SoccerAddict

SoccerAddict Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Pullman, WA
    I'd like to get a Chelsea home jersey, from last season, in a size Medium. Anyone know where I can get one at a decent price?

If you can help me out, reply to this post or PM me.

Thanks...SoccerAddict

2. Dr_Intoxicated

Dr_Intoxicated Member+

Sep 10, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    I think last seasons home kit is the same as this seasons, so any regular outlet.

3. SoccerAddict

SoccerAddict Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Pullman, WA
    I live in the U.S.

4. CFC Forever

CFC Forever New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    Atlanta, GA
    They are a bit different. Last year they had a collar and the blue was a touch darker. Worldsoccershop.com had some about a month ago, I would check there and see if they still have any.

5. SoccerAddict

SoccerAddict Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Pullman, WA
    Yes, worldsoccershop.com does have the jersey, but $80 is way too expensive. :(

...Still looking :)

Thanks for the reply...SoccerAddict

6. bbrex

bbrex New Member

May 9, 2003
    College Station, TX
    I couldn't help it ...

I dropped the cash for the new Duff away jersey with the Premiership patches, and it just came in today. I love it! But, man, it's costly enough as is, but when you add the international shipping -- wow. Oh well, it's mine now, a birthday gift from my wife (although I got to pick it out).

7. CFC1905

CFC1905 Member

Aug 17, 2003
    have a look on ebay. it's almost guaranteed to be on there along with some of the much older kits. cheap as well.

8. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Just make sure what you're buying isn't a cheap knock-off. eBay has loooots of those.

9. bbrex

bbrex New Member

May 9, 2003
    College Station, TX
    The other problem with e-Bay is you don't get any guarantees with what you get. If you're not satisfied, oh well. I've had good luck for the most part with e-Bay purchases, but I was getting a jersey for a friend (a manu Beckham jersey) and had some problems. The seller said the quality of the jersey he had wasn't up to par, so I had to pick out something else or get my money back. I wound up getting him a Keane third-kit jersey instead. In this case, the seller didn't completely rip me off (yet), but I placed the winning bid in June and am still waiting for a jersey.

I'll probably still buy jerseys off e-Bay, but I'll be particularly careful about it.

10. CFC1905

CFC1905 Member

Aug 17, 2003
    i've never had any problems with ebay to date. i always check the feedback ratings and make sure they're good sellers.
    if you have any problems with conterfeit goods you can always report the them.

11. bbrex

bbrex New Member

May 9, 2003
    College Station, TX
    Soccer Addict, I saw that you're looking for a size medium. Two thoughts: 1. If you order from eBay, the standard size is XL (although other sizes can be available), 2. You're in the U.S., and the sizes are usu. English sizes, which tend to run about a half size smaller than U.S. sizes ( an L is between a U.S. M and L). Hope that helps.

12. SoccerAddict

SoccerAddict Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Pullman, WA
    Thanks for the replies. I've ordered jerseys off ebay before, and have had good luck. In fact, I bought a nice long sleeve Chelsea away jersey last year. I just haven't been able to locate a size Medium in last season's home jersey. Lots of "Autoglass" versions from earlier years, but none of last season's home kits in my size. :(

Still looking... SoccerAddict