Alert: Looking for Goalkeeper to Train and Play with Team from England in Florida

Discussion in 'Soccernet' started by Danzo, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Danzo

Danzo New Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jun 6, 2017
    My name is Tayo and I’m the assistant coach of a select team from London who is travelling to Florida this week to train and play a host of friendly fixtures. Our goalkeeper who was supposed to be travelling with us just got called up to his national team for the Confederations Cup, so we are now in the hunt of a US based goalkeeper to join the training camp.

The training camp is going to be based in Davenport, Florida, but we will be playing games in Davenport and the South, Florida region.

Any keeper at the College level and above is more than welcome to send their CV/Reel to be considered.

If selected, we will provide your accommodation in a shared villa with the team, that has a swimming pool and Jacuzzi. We will also cover your transportation whilst you're with the team to and from training. We will also buy you a brand new team training kit - with your name and number on the back. You will only have to sort out your food whilst your with the team and your travel arrangements to meet us in Davenport, Florida. Other than that, everything else is taken care of at the team's expense.

Keepers from all over the US are welcome to join the camp.

The group is very talented and most importantly, all the players are friendly and welcoming and whoever joins us will have a blast.

Send me a private message and I will send you more information on the team, along with some videos of the team in action against professional and national teams.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the Best,

T