Looking for a great Online Manager??

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by Craigory Finn, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Craigory Finn

Craigory Finn Member

Dec 17, 2006
    Cleveland
    A good online manager can be addicting and I've found one called Trophy Manager. Trophy Manager, or TM, for short is a great online game with over 200,000 managers! The best part is that it is free! Play in divisions against other humans and train your squad up the ranks! A great aspect of this game is the easy to use transfer list. Buy and sell players to help your team! The live match viewer is also great and so are the customizable kits!

Join today, this game is GREAT!

www.trophymanager.com/index.php?ref=128611

2. jeff070

jeff070 Member+

Dec 31, 2004
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    Where Can I buy a CM 2010 in italy or online (other than ebay)

3. Supermanager

Supermanager New Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Not any more. I have found www.freekick.org. It's just... amazingly great at the tactical parts. Trophy manager is a game with a bunch of fun stuff, but is tactically and football wise a midget compared to FreeKick :)

And I can say so without using a referral link ;)

PFSIKH repped this.
  4. cielo_wii

cielo_wii New Member

Oct 12, 2009
  5. Supermanager

Supermanager New Member

Jun 24, 2009
    www.freekick.org is "never" down.

They are upgrading forum today though, so that's not accessible. But the site is available as always.

6. tomair

tomair New Member

Nov 25, 2008
    I like TM,and I also play in a new game - Double-pass
    http://double-pass.com
    this is my team
    http://double-pass.com/online-football-manager/teamProfile.jsp?teamId=10104

*only here you can go up to the next league every season..
    for example: if you are in league 5.26(like i was) or something, next season you will go up to league 4 something...
    and it's very realistic so i like it

*new season is about to begin...
    p.s
    about the game engine
    http://www.double-pass.com/online-football-manager/engine_info_en.jsp
    :)

7. Craigory Finn

Craigory Finn Member

Dec 17, 2006
    Cleveland
    the new match engine for trophy manager is coming soon which will only make the game better! I would urge all to try it out...nothing to lose :)

8. BSheep

BSheep New Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    There is a brand new one on facebook called FootBattle, it is a bit different from the other managers... You can play almost all the time, there are "instant" championships, where it starts whenever the number of registered teams are reached, with matches happening as often as every 2 minutes, and it just started, the first season of the national leagues are running right now and the next one will start on December 1st.

If you want to check it out: FootBattle

9. besly98

besly98 New Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    Hi how you. Have you Played this free football managment game? Its like football manager, except online. its really good. http://www.footy-manager.com what u think?

10. neuronix

neuronix New Member

Mar 2, 2010
  11. janis18

janis18 New Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Club:
    3 de Febrero
    OneSkill Manager is an totaly new online football manager game, where more than 400 users(in less than a month) are competing against each other. If you would like to join, simply register at www.oneskillmanager.com, search for your country and apply for your team. The game is totally free to play. OneSkill Manager is fast peaced football manager game, that is different from other games. First seasons kickoff was on 15.03.2010. Your country needs your help to grow stronger for World cup battle!

Hope to see you there,
    Janis Vaditajs

12. troskim2

troskim2 New Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Club:
    Cruzeiro Belo Horizonte
  13. sportsguy80

sportsguy80 New Member

May 4, 2010
    Club:
    DC United
    +1

I like it

14. WORLD CUP_FTW!

WORLD CUP_FTW! New Member

May 13, 2010
    WOW, thanks for sharing guys! those are really cool links! :D

for me, I prefer facebook games though, like WorldCupX.com simply because the game itself is more attractive and more simple than any other type of online managers. There are even mini games available, which I think is so cool! he he :cool:

15. Tyrannus

Tyrannus New Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    www.oneskillmanager.com is a great game,but for the last 4 days wenn i press it i get can't connect with database,can someone help me why,is there a other adres cause i can't get in

16. Alex WIN!!!

Alex WIN!!! New Member

Jul 17, 2010
    There is a new manager game on Facebook.....
    It feels like a very good and realistic game and it's new, so there is steel place in the high league :)

http://apps.facebook.com/doublepass
    or just look for "doublepass" on facebook search

good luck

17. NoMoneyFriday

NoMoneyFriday New Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    hey guys

i dont want to spam anymore , i just want to introduce u guys a new online football manager game that i found from google. i already tried it a lot of fun and you will never regret if you try follow a link below if you want to ( it very fun because you have a freedom to create your own style tactic before a match begin JUST TRY you guys will Like it ) :p

[​IMG][​IMG]

www.gokickoff.com/sign_up_form.php?ref_code=1298

ps. plz use this link if you sign up Enjoy the game

18. jmorinho

jmorinho New Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    the best online manager is...

www.nivdal.com
    it is the newest game and they just took all the things we wanted in hattrick and made an amaizing game.
    a bit on the game:
    Nivdal is a free online football manager game, where you manage your own football team.
    You buy and sell players, coach your players to be international stars,
    Decide who and how is playing in the games, manage the team financially
    Take part of leagues games, Cups and international games against
    human competitors.
    Nivdal is fast growing community, where you can find many interesting people.
    All this is free

help me to build the usa league and comunity.
    it really is amazing

19. calin

calin Member

Apr 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    anyone knows any NEW online manager games? please just NEW ones, i mean ones that are at max in their 4-5th season since the launch