Looking for a good Man Utd website

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by metrofan03, Sep 13, 2003.

1. metrofan03

metrofan03 New Member

Sep 13, 2003
    Are there any good websites for news and information about Manchester United. The official web site keeps crashing my old computer whenever I try to go there, Thanks.

2. Ticles

Ticles New Member

May 26, 2003
    England
  3. metrofan03

metrofan03 New Member

Sep 13, 2003
  4. ManUtd R16

ManUtd R16 New Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Berkeley, CA
    red11.org is a site i always go to if i need to look up statistics or the latest news, match previews.

If you need a laugh, go to manutdzone.com. McMonkey's monthly column will surely crack you up :-D Match predictions are also good.

I actually liked the old design of ManUtd.com better. The new site is too slow to load. But I do go there every day to check out match reports, previews, Fergie's View, and manutdpics. You can also see videos from MU.tv.

If you need Champions League info, then http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/ is a must-visit site. VERY GOOD statistical information regarding European seeding and draw information.

If you read Chinese then go to United-Football.net. Very good columns with good insights. A couple of serialized short stories (relating to Man. United) are available.

If you're a Giggs fan like I am, go to RyanGiggs.com where you can find his diary and autobibliography. Interesting read.

5. Fah Que

Fah Que Member

Sep 29, 2000
    LA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Redcafe used to be very good, but I think recently they switch to all forums now.