Long Sleeve MLS Jerseys

Discussion in 'MLS: Clubs' started by sjjn, Nov 15, 2003.

1. BlackStallion

BlackStallion New Member

Sep 19, 2004
    you might find some on ebay.

2. PumaJohnny

PumaJohnny Member

Nov 30, 2001
    Draper
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I scored one by e-mailing and calling my team's equipment manager. I sent a couple of e-mails to team headquarters, and they gave me his e-mail. Many MLS teams post the team equipment manager info somewhere on ther 'contact us' or 'front office' page.

I tried the same thing with the Nats and got a terse e-mail from their equipment manager asking who I was affiliated with and why I wanted one. Needless to say, he never resonded to my 'i'm just a big fan' reply.

I think if a lot of e-mails are sent, then they'll realize they actually have a market. Ever super-fan wants the item that no other fans have - here's a chance for MLS to spread some love via the super-fan collectors. :)

3. strikersoccersupply

strikersoccersupply BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 30, 2004
    I can get long sleeve jersey's for you. If the company has them such as nike, adidas, puma, kappa, athletica. I can get them for sure. I will send them out to you with no shipping charge. Let me know what team you would like and I will respond asap. Thanks.

Matt DeStefano

www.strikersoccersupply.com

send an email to matt@strikersoccersupply.com for any request.

4. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Check on Nike Metrostars long sleeve jerseys.....

Next year supposedly it will be available on the T90 line ....

5. 7summits

7summits New Member

May 15, 2006
    adidas produces long sleeved 2006 MLS kits. i own a few game used ones myself. there are major differences in over the counter and the player version. careful what you buy.

Tony

6. Dave Brull

Dave Brull Member

Mar 9, 2001
    Mayfield Hts, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have seen a lot on Ebay recently for several teams, Colorado, San Jose, and Columbus, and DCU come to mind.

7. clashpar

clashpar New Member

May 26, 2006
    Dunfermline,Scotland
    Does anyone on here have a San Jose Clash shirt (short or long sleeved) they would be willing to sell? Been looking for one for ages and keep just missing out on eBay.......... willing to pay up to $40 for the right shirt.