London under the terrorist boot.

Discussion in 'Cups & Competitions' started by Hartfield, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Hartfield

Hartfield Red Card

Jun 15, 2005
    Bogota D.C
    Sorry about what happended today...We(Colombian forum) hope that all of you are fine and so are all of your family members.. :)

2. KopThat!

KopThat! Red Card

Aug 16, 2004
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Thanks for the best wishes. I'm sure the London folks here appreciate it. Rest assured that the terrorists will never win. London has been through far worse than this.

3. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

Everyone in the Asian forums has you in our prayers. thats really horrible, Al-Qaeda is really getting on my nerves.. they have no humanity.. they go around killing innocent blood..

4. ossieend

ossieend New Member

Apr 3, 2005
    derby u.k.
    Here here, the Nazis bombed our cities from the air and the Irish terror organizations bombed our cities on the ground in time our security forces will hunt down this murdering scum and destroy them and in the meantime our people will try to live as normally as possible.

5. Almogavar92

Almogavar92 New Member

Aug 17, 2001
    USA
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    From a New Yorker, many sympathies and God speed for quick recovery. On September 11 we were all New Yorkers. On July 7 we were all Londoners.

"Walk on, walk on with hope in your hearts and you'll never walk alone~"

6. Nochum

Nochum Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Riverside, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My heart and prayers go out to the people of London and England. As someone else put it on July 7 we were all Londoners. Alex Soto

7. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Unlike the Nazis the perpetrators of 7/7 were born and raised in Britain and familiar with London. They are all the offspring of the millions of non-British aliens allowed into Britain. Some will be university graduates of English universities. So this is a self inflicted wound as forewarned by Enoch Powell:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1688261,00.html

8. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Jeez, not even patrickm has gone as far as saying enoch powell was right

9. Chewmylegoff

Chewmylegoff Member

Jan 26, 2004
    London
    the "revelation" the government has identified that al qaeda are trying to recruit from amongst the british muslim population (shock, horror! who would have thought they'd try that?!) in no way confirms that the perpetrators of thursday's attacks were from britain.

no-one knows who carried out the attacks, there is only a claim from a tinpot organisation called the "twats with a website please take us seriously fellowship of al qaeda in europe" or something like that, and that is unsubstantiated.

they could have been from anywhere.

furthermore the sites they chose to bomb suggests to me that they didnt know london that well.

10. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones Member

Oct 27, 2004
    You got it wrong (0/10 for comprehension). The point was that the perpetrators were British muslims recruited at British universities and so with good economic prospects. THAT is the surprise.

The fact is that the UKs liberal left immigration policy over the years has resulted in a Fifth Column in its midst. Thats not what the millions who fought for Britain in WWI or WWII had in mind. The did not die winning those wars in order for politicians to turn the inner cities of Britain into Third World nests of alien culture inacapable of assimilation. Worse significant numbers of those of alien muslim origin support terrorism - 80% of "British" muslims are against the current action giving democracy to the Iraq and a large percentage were supportive of 9/11.

11. Chewmylegoff

Chewmylegoff Member

Jan 26, 2004
    London
    this is all very nice, but as i was trying to point out, the point is that no-one knows who perpetrated the bombings, and your assured opinion that they were british muslims recruited at british universities is nothing more than a wild theory.

12. RichardL

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Over the years? since when exactly? You do realise that Labour's time in power is little more than a blip in the last generation?

Anyone who "came in" and went through the university system almost certainly did so under Thatcher's administration, but I suspect she's a little to left wing for you too.

Have you ever been to the inner cities of Britain? Sure there are areas with a high ethnic population, but it's not like cities in the US, where you have whole areas where a white face looks out of place. Sure some don't really mix outside of their community, but most do.

The majority of whites in England are against the action in Iraq too - does that mean they support terrorism as well? And I highly doubt a "large" percentage of muslims here supported 9/11 either.

13. Chewmylegoff

Chewmylegoff Member

Jan 26, 2004
    London
    i'd be surprised if even it was even 1%

14. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones Member

Oct 27, 2004
    So you have not even bothered to read read the leaked Cabinet Papers in my post? How can we take ANYTHING you take seriously given the above. Even your nomiker and avitar attest to your juvenile nature.

15. RichardL

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    was it this bit you were referring to?

...where it say the number engaging or supporting such activity is less than 1%?

16. Chewmylegoff

Chewmylegoff Member

Jan 26, 2004
    London
    yes thanks, i read it. it appeared to be a hypothesis, containing phrases like

"A joint Home Office and Foreign Office dossier — Young Muslims and Extremism — prepared for the prime minister last year, said Britain might now be harbouring thousands of Al-Qaeda sympathisers."

undoubtably there are people in this country who are prepared to carry out terrorist bombings, and some of them are muslims, and some of them have probably been recruited in the ways which you describe.

however, there is nothing to link this to thursday's bombings. yeah, they were probably carried out by muslim extremists, but no-one can even be 100% sure of that. it's the strongest possibility by a long way, but that doesn't make it a fact.

17. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    Spot on. How can you take anyone with the username 'Chewmylegoff' seriously. I strongly advocate ignoring anyone unless they have grown up names like 'Indiana Jones.'

As for your posts, Dear Indiana Jones, unless you back up the 'large proportion of muslims that support 9/11' with something I can take seriously I'd call all this 'anti-muslim unsubstantiated rubbish.'

18. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Another retard who either cant read or fails to comprend (or more likely is a flaming lefty :rolleyes: ). READ THIS

http://www.times-archive.co.uk/onlinespecials/cabinet4.pdf

80% of Muslims oppose Iraq being turned to Iraquis as a democratic state and 64-80% of British Muslims opposed freeing AFGHANAISTAN from the Taliban. Geeze.

Between 7 and 15 % of British Muslims believe that 9/11 was justified and a similar proportion belive that terrorsit attacks against the West are justified.
    Assuming 2 million muslims in Britain perhaps even a Cambridge retard ( I would guess a townie :rolleyes: ) can figure out that there are quite a few ready willing and able terrorist recruits in Britain.

19. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Sorry to hear what happened over in your capital city.

Condolences to you if you are missing any family members or if any of them were killed by those blasts. Thoughts and prayers are with you. :(

20. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Tool of the week nomination anyone?

Hey mate,

Show some respect you idiot.

21. hiddink_magic

hiddink_magic New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Wendouree
    Add Chewmylegoff to your ignore list.

I agree with you whole heartedly.

IJ,

Grow up and show some respect you fool

22. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Unfortunately there are too many shortsighted folks like you around, thats exactly why terrorists succeed. Everything is just hunky dory, right mate?

23. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Hopefully AQ will collapse soon and I wish good luck to all those who are badly injured to heal soon.

24. Iplayedforchelsea

Iplayedforchelsea New Member

Mar 23, 2004
    Athens, GA USA
    Just curious:

How do events such as the recent London bombings and the terrible things that have happened in Saudi Arabia get covererd by the Saudi media?

25. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    As how do they react? Most get very mad about it and criticize the terrorists, mostly the attacks in KSA, and with the Counter Terrorism campaign that was happening a while ago. As for the recent London bombings most are sorry about it and many wonder when will it stop, or when will USA and the rest of the countries actually stop terrorism for good.