Local 135

Discussion in 'Sons of Ben' started by MAS117, Jan 29, 2010.

1. shenanigans62

shenanigans62 New Member

Mar 13, 2008
    Clementon
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    135 Rocked on Saturday!!!

2. ChefJim27

ChefJim27 Member

Feb 9, 2008
  3. MAS117

MAS117 Member

Apr 28, 2009
    South Jersey
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I tried my best on my iPhone to get all the tifo in on one pic, I guess it didn't work. I will take some more at the next match and continue to post pics in our FB group! Way to step it up 135!

I have also sent in my info to help with capoing at the 135/136 intersection. Hopefully this will help us stay in line with other sections, etc.

4. tehgraarg

tehgraarg Member

Feb 9, 2006
    West Berlin, NJ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can probbaly get them all in one photo from where I sit in the front. I just didn't realise they had unfrled it until they made it up on the big screen and then by that time I was too late to snap a photo.

5. ofeydofey

ofeydofey BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 6, 2010
    Cinnaminson
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. christie3

christie3 Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Rising Sun, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Still upset i couldnt make it to the game(Stupid graduation parties) but glad you guys rocked it on saturday. My parents said they had fun, hope you guys kept them in line. See you all in 2 weeks

7. MAS117

MAS117 Member

Apr 28, 2009
    South Jersey
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. gta95

gta95 Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Jersey
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anybody know the story on the brawl in 134? I saw part of the argument then when I looked away it sounded like WW3 started.

9. spiritof76

spiritof76 New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here's the short version. Drunk stub hubbers had too much beer and started arguing.which then led to punches and then bloodshed. They proceeded to fall into our rows and we basically told them to gtfo and never come back to section 134. They were lead out by our friends, the security guards and serenaded with chants of Asshole and lightweights. We found out later that they were all friends. Lol

10. tehgraarg

tehgraarg Member

Feb 9, 2006
    West Berlin, NJ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The one guy looked completly destoryed but they were all very obviously falling down drunk. When i turned around my initial reaction was "was someone stupid enough to f-ck with the corner creeps?" becasue of the location of the rukus. Then when you guys started singing "it not us" I lol'ed.

11. ChefJim27

ChefJim27 Member

Feb 9, 2008
    Great win last night. Thanks to everyone for giving 100% yet again. My voice is a little shot from the effort, but the pain is so damned worth it! Thank you all so much!!!

12. Wevy

Wevy Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    this

13. MAS117

MAS117 Member

Apr 28, 2009
    South Jersey
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK 135, after the events of last match lets back on track for tomorrow's important match. If I have a pregame SoB update for you I'll let post it here and on Facebook.

14. USRoverDE

USRoverDE Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys, quick question.

A buddy of mine... good guy, SoB member, but never sat in the river end before got tickets through the team for himself and 3 buddies who were coming into town for Row N of 135 for the Revs game.

Now it got postponed and his buddies will be out of town, and he has 4 seats. He's pondering bringing his 3 daughters with him... not sure of ages, but to my mind, they might be a bit young (I think they are in the ages 6-12 range).

So, a rescheduled week night game, you think this guy would be crazy to bring his kids in? They all play soccer and would up for it, I think... but well, "you might think you hear bad words..." :)

15. ChefJim27

ChefJim27 Member

Feb 9, 2008
    Ummm... They are welcome, of course, but your buddy needs to understand what he's doing. No one will be altering their behavior just because there are kiddies present. No one will sit to let the kids see over the top. They are almost guaranteed at one point or another to hear references to fornication, bodily functions, and sexual acts not even Dr. Phil would consider doing a show on. If your buddy has even the slightest doubt that bringing his children into TRE isn't a good idea, it's probably not a good idea. If he COMPLETELY understands what he's getting his children in for, and is comfortable with the potential lasting consequences of his choice, then the more the merrier.

16. USRoverDE

USRoverDE Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agreed. However, there are "family friendlier" sections of the TRE, as anywhere... so I wanted to get a read on that section to make sure I give proper advice.

After all, I'd give him a different answer if he were say, middle of 136 vs. top corner of 140...

17. MAS117

MAS117 Member

Apr 28, 2009
    South Jersey
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys, sorry I've been absent as of late. But with work kicking into high gear this time of year I'm just not sure when I will be able to make it to PPL. I will be DOOPing from afar though!

18. MAS117

MAS117 Member

Apr 28, 2009
    South Jersey
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know seat re-location is upon us, let us know if you are moving into 135!!!

I'm moving from Row G down to Row B. No biggie.

19. etsjay

etsjay Member

Oct 31, 2011
    PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be splitting season tix with a friend in 135 (row G seats 1-2). So I'll be there for at least half the games.

20. christie3

christie3 Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Rising Sun, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    did you have seats there this past season?

21. etsjay

etsjay Member

Oct 31, 2011
    PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He did. I used the seats for a few games this past season.

22. christie3

christie3 Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Rising Sun, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    oh well im the kid that sits next to you in seats 3-4. good to see ya on here lol

23. etsjay

etsjay Member

Oct 31, 2011
    PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ah! Howdy neighbor.

24. RMcGovern

RMcGovern New Member

Sep 13, 2010