[LN]-Metro Playoff Match

Discussion in 'Lot 8' started by Darth Norteño, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Darth Norteño

Darth Norteño With Buddha In My Fists

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    Norteños y Norteñas, for the upcoming playoff game against the New Jerkoffs, I want everyone in black, in accordance with the Blackout theme. But I want to do something else as well. Sachin had the great idea of getting a coffin and skeleton to put in it for the home match, which will most likely be around Halloween. I've got the coffin, which I will be spraypainting with anti-Metro propaganda. Sachin should be getting a skeleton to put in it. If anyone can provide a red shirt and black shorts, I can spraypaint the shirt with black stripes and a custom MetroScum marquee. What I would like to do for a march-in is something like a funeral procession with the drum and coffin. We can march the coffin in and bang the drum slowly behind it. I'll be painting my face up like a death's head sort of thing, and wearing a Nazgul cloak with it. If anyone else wants to come in some sort of morbid, Reaper-style costume, it would really enhance the entire experience. Remember kids, it's Halloween, and we hate the Metro!

Darth out, yo.

2. GrillMaster

GrillMaster Member

Aug 31, 2000
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Should be classic! Hope there will be lots of pics.

GM

3. Darth Norteño

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    That's the plan, brotha. Plenty of pics to scare the children of NJ who haven't yet donned the red-and-black prison bars of MetroScum. It's like Scared Straight.

4. Darth Norteño

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    An update to the plans. Dave and Amanda will graciously provide us with a Scum shirt, and Sachin should be getting a skeleton upon which to place it. If anyone has a short blond wig, maybe we can throw it on the skull to resemble Eddie Gaven. I wsa thinking of getting some black construction paper or finding a place that needs to shred a lot of old carbon copies for black confetti (props to mcontento for the idea; I owe you a beer, dude).

Remember, wear black, and paint up at your leisure.

5. Hezbolt

Hezbolt New Member

Jun 4, 2001
    La Norte
    hey josh

I can warm up on my bugle and practice taps. Then I can play taps as we walk in, and during the scum intros.

I also have to remember to do the above.

6. Darth Norteño

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    Not a problem; I should have plenty of paint.

7. Darth Norteño

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    Yet another update: Sachin has the skeleton, and I should be finalizing the paint a little later tonight. Remember, wear black. This is imperative.

8. GrillMaster

GrillMaster Member

Aug 31, 2000
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Will there be umbrellas in the procession -- New Orleans style?

GM