[LN] Check the E-mail list

Discussion in 'Lot 8' started by Sachin, Dec 3, 2004.

1. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I'm still undecided... :(

2. shawn12011

shawn12011 Member+

Jun 15, 2001
    Reisterstown, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Sorry but exposure is way down low on my list. CSC guards the entrance as it is now. Harrasment that is verbal is not policed by CSC and it is effective. Just ask Carey Talley or Doug Warren. :D It only takes one person to get under their skin. :cool:

3. eric6854

eric6854 New Member

Apr 20, 1999
    Virginia
    Me too. I'll just go with the majority on this one.

4. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Yeah? I wouldnt know that sitting in the Barra OR visting LA Norte on occasion.

CSC will toss you for whatever the fvck they feel like. Try sticking up for a La Norte kid after an errant TP toss. An alpha male CSC goon almost raped me over it.

--That was my point about moving with the other clubs. You know what you will get in the Barra/Nest. We will haveyour backs and the security situation is set. Move to 220-whatever and you are taking a real risk of having to deal with Lenny Fvcktard and his merry men.

CSC is the root of all evil. :cool:

5. jlm120170

jlm120170 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    maryland

You better start thinking about exposure when the FO is wondering why were not selling enough tickets..

6. shawn12011

shawn12011 Member+

Jun 15, 2001
    Reisterstown, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can only speak of my personal experiences. I have only had a problem with CSC once. The little pipsqueak woman believed she was going to have me thrown out for not surrendering my "Fire Rogen" sign. I pulled down my sign, and kept it at my feet. She called another CSC goon who tried to convince me to surrender it. I calmly told them I would only surrender it to a member of the DC United staff, which she wanted no part of. Finally after checking with another supervisor she was told to leave me alone aslong as long I did not put it up again. Aside from that and the litttle old lady CSC who thinks that I should not have my feet up on the rail while I rest at halftime, I have never had any times where they have tried to run me. I know that CSC has been a huge problem of there in Barra but I have not had any problems when I get on visiting players.

Maybe you are not aware of my background. LA Norte moved in with me, back in 2000 I believe, I have been a resident of 120 since DC United started in '96 from Game 1. So, while I am in full support of keeping LA Norte strong and on going, the actions of the FO have no effect on me. So that is why exposure is low on my list. I contiue to bring people into the section every season and I was in my seat 120 Row 1 Seat 1 for every game during the lean years (2001-2003). Even when I was join by no more than 10-12 LN members and the Bombo.

7. Darth Norteño

Darth Norteño With Buddha In My Fists

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    The final vote on this will take place at our meeting on January 8 at Sachin's house.

8. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Hopefully there will be a stadium design by then.

9. Darth Norteño

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    If not, I can make a little pop-up book-style cutout of how the seats should shift.

10. greatscott

greatscott Member+

Dec 21, 2002
    Richmond
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i wont be able to make that meeting, but mark me as a vote for the nest area

11. shawn12011

shawn12011 Member+

Jun 15, 2001
    Reisterstown, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My proxy vote is for 117.

12. Darth Norteño

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    I'm keeping a list of votes on a small agenda I'm making for the upcoming meeting; that way, we have a reference.

13. shawn12011

shawn12011 Member+

Jun 15, 2001
    Reisterstown, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Thanks man. :)

14. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    [​IMG]

Hey Nortenos, based on this picture we can get an idea of where we would be, if we went to 117. I assume that's the first section on the right... What about moving to the other side though..?? I guess that would be like section 123...

I would much rather sit there than 117.

Dougg

PS: Plus if you think about it, we can have that wall to hang banners, just like The Barra Brava does on the side where the seats end.

15. Hezbolt

Hezbolt New Member

Jun 4, 2001
    La Norte
    I still prefer 117. Although after today's article in the Post about the stadium financing we just might get lucky. Maybe baseball will leave, we get La Norte back and we don't have to move...

Let us all pray :)

16. Darth Norteño

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    Yes, Linda Cropp's obstinance may yet prove to be La Norte's salvation. It still hurts to see 120 gone, though.

17. Hezbolt

Hezbolt New Member

Jun 4, 2001
    La Norte
    If baseball does not come here, maybe La Norte should send her flowers thanking her for saving our section :)

18. Darth Norteño

The Arsenal
    Wales
    Dec 9, 2003
    laceyforest.arl.va
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    Hell, I may move to DC for a week in November if she ever runs for mayor.