Livorno Manager Quits

Discussion in 'Italy: Clubs' started by aussie_ascoli, Feb 7, 2006.

1. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    The livorno manager Donadoni quits after comments by the president. Sounds crazy considering their 6th.

The most important question will be, who will become manager?

They say Mazzone, Livorno are playing ascoli on wednesday and Mazzone lives in Ascoli. So a meeting is likely.
    However is Mazzone loyal to Ascoli and might say no to Livorno. Remember Mazzone said no to Ancona when they were in Serie A, because he didn't want to upset the Ascoli fans. And Livorno is a enemy to the Ascoli supporters.

2. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    what a crazy turn of events....I'd say about 15 minutes after Milan is ousted from the CL, Dondadoni takes over there. He's done an amazing job at Livorno, keeping them ahead of several much bigger clubs in the table..

3. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I absolutely agree. He has done a superb job with very, VERY, little to work with and the retarded president pushes him out.

4. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Retarded presidents. Sadly, Italy is filled with many of them and unfortunately Donadoni has become one of many people who have suffered due to their idiocy.

I reckon Livorno will slip from sixth spot and Chievo or Sampdoria will take their spot. I hope Livorno don't get Trappatoni as coach. He has been sacked from his job at Stuttgart.