LIVERPOOL vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 28.05.22 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, May 26, 2022.

1. Serengeti_Boy

Serengeti_Boy Member+

Sep 15, 2009
    Serengeti, East Africa
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Tanzania
    Bayern Munich. Which makes sense. Return to Germany, great league to decline nicely in, UCL club and more pay.

He's earning a rumoured £100,000 at Liverpool. That's what our back up striker , Eddie Nketiah is getting on his new deal as well as Delle Alli.

Shay Z and saadomar repped this.
  2. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Clearly Sadio Mane is classier than Mohamed Salah.

Deep Pal and Raul-7 repped this.
  3. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maybe he's realizing that reverse jinxing us is working in our favor. He loses money but at least Real Madrid wins! What a selfless fan!

Deep Pal and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  4. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    34735B45-D1FD-4B86-B6CC-65B7BC6F35DD.jpeg

Nice flag, Scousers

rrrrrafik, zizou555, Deep Pal and 5 others repped this.
  5. Realist

Realist Member

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2019
    I'm not a troll, that was my opinion, I'm entitled to it. I'm trying to be objective. And yes, City deserved to be in the final more than RM. Tomorrow Liverpool will embarass RM in front of the whole world just like Mbappe rejected RM in front of the whole world. Everybody smiled at me when I said that Mbappe won't come to RM. Who is smiling now when the worst case scenario came true?

6. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The team that deserves it is the team that wins. You don’t get past PSG, Chelsea and City undeserved. Those teams don’t have what Real Madrid has and that’s why we are in the final. What makes it even sweeter will be winning a champions league in Paris. Hope they parade around the Eiffel Tower just for kicks too. Real Madrid has won CL trophies without Mbappe and will do so again. We all know who is going to regret that decision and it sure as hell ain’t gonna be Madrid.

Deep Pal repped this.
  7. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    The opposition is of little consequence in a final for Real Madrid. We play to win.

Keep the faith!

A por la 14!

Vamos!!

RMSocrates, Deep Pal, Shay Z and 3 others repped this.
  8. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    still at work with plenty of things to do today so haven't thought about tomorrow yet, but I start to feel the goosebumps :)
    going to be a great game, whatever the result will be, besides, nobody can take away the path we took to get to the final.

Deep Pal and Shay Z repped this.
  9. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    I go from being confident to nervous every few minutes lol, but honestly we’ve made it further than any of us imagined, it’s been a great season no matter the outcome just hope the players give us a solid performance.
    Liverpool will ply with intensity we know that, they will press us high but if we manage to play through their press like we did against City at home we will have a good time.
    Gotta get Vini up agains Trent as much as possible as well.

Deep Pal and Shay Z repped this.
  10. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think a fully recovered and match-fit Modric, Casemiro, Kroos and Mendy could make a massive difference to playing against Liverpool's press.

11. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    What did Alaba do to you?

12. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    TAA: We've got a gameplan around how we're going to deal with all the threats they pose.

Mendy really needs to help out tomorrow or Vini is going to find himself isolated. Wonder if Van Dijk will man mark Benzema seeing as there'll be little threat from the right to worry about and our midfielders rarely venturing close to the opposition box

13. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Vini should line up on the right side for the first couple minutes just to see how Liverpool reacts. :p I am curioius if they are going to try to man mark him.

14. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Unless it's Marco playing on the right for us i disagree there will be very little threat from there, time to believe in our players, also Mendy needs to help Vin and the opposite is also true, this won't be about individuals, this will be about the team playing together to win

RMSocrates and Drouchk repped this.
  15. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Mendy needs to focus on Salah, and Vini has to put enough pressure on TAA to keep him out of the attack. Ideally, keep Salah/TAA from overlapping and stretch them out.

16. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't have any question marks over his health or accumulated fatigue, he's a beast ;)

17. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Agreed, with Fede on the right i expect Diaz to be kept in check, Foyt mostly kept him quiet when they played against Villareal.

Deep Pal, Digital and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  18. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Less than 24 hours…

9F416332-75B9-4197-871D-53E1A05B4915.jpeg

Deep Pal, sameerqat, Saint Iker and 8 others repped this.
  19. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #69 saadomar, May 27, 2022
    Last edited: May 27, 2022
    RMSocrates, Deep Pal, S1na and 8 others repped this.
  20. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  21. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
  22. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Benzema has more CL goals this season than Salah and Mane combined and as many assists as both combined despite having a much tougher road to the final.

It is a joke to think that Salah and Mane have a chance at winning balon d'or over Benzema

Deep Pal, S1na, nassar_7 and 5 others repped this.
  23. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Who said Salah/Mane is winning the BdO over Benzema? I thought @Shay Z was being sarcastic.

24. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Every person getting interviewed sees it as some sort of tug of war when it's crystal fecking clear who should win it.

Anyhow, hoping for another Benzema hattrick to take him above Ronaldo is the most CL goals in a single season category. Will be the least he deserves after the season he's had

saadomar repped this.
  25. petros93

petros93 Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 27, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    #75 petros93, May 27, 2022
    Last edited: May 27, 2022
    Deep Pal, RMrules, S1na and 2 others repped this.