LIVERPOOL vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 28.05.22 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, May 26, 2022.

1. Raul_Madrid

Raul_Madrid Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Maybe I am crazy, but I am NOT nervous AT ALL ! for me at least, the fact we are playing in the Final of CL is unbelievable! we have done AMAZING this year and if we win it all? well icing on the cake!
    HALA MADRID.

2. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
  3. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Same here. Don't know why. Maybe because we are solid and not at the same time (don't know how to even say that). Amazing year, team did great despite problems! One more step and it would be perfect! VAMOS.

4. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The last time Real Madrid lost in the final of this competition was when it was still called the European Cup. It was in 1980-81 final against...Liverpool. After that Real Madrid played another 7 Champions League finals between then and now, winning every single one, including beating Liverpool in the 2017-2018 final.

Real Madrid also never beat Chelsea until this season in the CL tournament. So it's a season of making history. Time to make more. :thumbsup: A POR LA 14!

Deep Pal, nassar_7 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  5. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1529925552886337536 is not a valid tweet id

Deep Pal, PigBenis, Drouchk and 10 others repped this.
  6. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Best player in the world.

Well, other than Sadio Mane of course.

Drouchk, Ssr9, Digital and 1 other person repped this.
  7. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    This game will
    Not be entertaining

it will be a solid smooth win. 2-0

They just don’t have a bite. Outside of their fullbacks and Diaz, just not much creativity on that squad. Salah has been on pretty average for months now.

we got this

Deep Pal, Aensensen, RMSocrates and 2 others repped this.
  8. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's supposedly gonna talk about his future after the final. I'll be surprised if he says he's coming to Real Madrid.

9. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  10. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Deep Pal, Drouchk, libertao and 2 others repped this.
  11. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007

My boy Mesut. Always supportive from afar.

Deep Pal, Georgey_, PigBenis and 14 others repped this.
  12. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007

Damn that fierce look from Cristiano. Before big games I miss having Cristiano on our team. With him out there we were never out of it.

Salah doesn’t even turn his head to see. Lmao. It was over before it even began.

Deep Pal, S1na, Aensensen and 1 other person repped this.
  13. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    That mentality. Dude is the best ever man lol.

I need Vinicius, Rodrygo, Camavinga, Valverde, etc to develop that killer (but only on the pitch!).

Deep Pal, PigBenis, RMSocrates and 5 others repped this.
  14. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    The GOAT

Deep Pal, PigBenis, Ssr9 and 2 others repped this.
  15. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Ronaldo looking thru Salah like he's saying youre nothing. :cool:

Aensensen repped this.
  16. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    As a Colombian, I love Diaz and wish him the best. Just not Saturday.

RMSocrates repped this.
  17. petros93

petros93 Member

Real Madrid
    Greece
    May 27, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    #42 petros93, May 27, 2022
    Last edited: May 27, 2022
    If at the start of the season you'd tell me Benzema would score to pass Raul as our second all time scorer and at the same time win us our 14 European trophy I would not believe you. Look where we are now.

Deep Pal repped this.
  18. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #43 saadomar, May 27, 2022
    A KB9 Hattrick would make him the highest scorer in a single edition of the CL ever. I wish he could score a hattrick this game.

I feel like it's written in the stars. If God wills it, InshAllah, he will score a hattrick.

He has scored 3 goals against PSG, 4 against Chelsea and 3 against Manchester City so far. Only Liverpool remains. What a baller!

Deep Pal, Shay Z and libertao repped this.
  19. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What is the most memorable performance for Liverpool in recent years in this tournament?

I know most of these Liverpool players are champions, but their victory was the most boring final I can remember. That game was a 1-0 from a penalty in the first 5 minutes and then they played conservatively the rest of the way.

I can’t recall a big matchup performance from them in the last couple years deep in the knockout stages. We knocked them out early last year. This year they had a pretty easy road to the final.

Deep Pal, Ssr9 and petros93 repped this.
  20. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah I think you’d have to go back to their comeback over Barca for a truly memorable CL night from them. I suppose they did come back nicely from the scare at El Madrigal when it really looked like Villarreal might have them in trouble for a minute.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  21. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    They aren't getting the benefit of playing at home either which is where they can be scary. We don't either but we have proven we can have big results away (Chelsea) or even show fight (City).

22. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He should have fired his dad as his agent long before he got sold to Arsenal. These parents being agents situations don't always work out in the best interest of the players from a personal achievements perspective, but at least they get them financially set. Neymar, Mbappe, Özil all got handsomely paid for what their parents helped them receive contractually. But they probably will regret going to or staying with teams they shouldn't have some day.

M10 is a personal favorite of mine, but unfortunately he plays a position that most top teams in Europe no longer deploy (CAM). Injuries derailed his career too.

But he is unapologetically a Madridista, and shows it everyday.

23. Realist

Realist Member

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2019
    Liverpool are clearly the better team and I think they will show this on the pitch tomorrow. C'mon, does anyone of you really think that the CB pair Militao-Alaba have the same quality as the likes of Varane, Ramos, VVD, etc.? Does anyone think that Vini is better than Salah or Mane? KCM are out of their prime too. This is not the same team that kept winning in 2016-2018. This team is much, much weaker.

Liverpool increased their squad depth in recent years with addition of Diaz, Jota, Tiago and Ibrahima Konate. That's the reason why they already won 2 major trophies this season. They nearly won the PL too, it was small details that decided the winner of the PL.

Tbh this Real's team exceeded the expectation this season in the champions league. Nobody expectation this team would reach another final of the CL. Like Carragher said on Sky Sports, Chelsea, PSG and City were all better than Real but despite that Real managed to somehow advance past them. It was just luck and some classy flashes from Modrić, Benzema, Rodrygo and others with which Real squeezed through, nothing more. City dominated Real in both ties and deserved to go through the final. Objectively, the CL final should have been City vs Liverpool not Real vs Liverpool.

I have watched football for more than 10 years and I'm convinced that Liverpool are going to win. That's why I placed a bet of 5350 EUR on Liverpool to lift the cup, see attached file.

Attached Files:

24. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

This you?

Given your judgement this season, I'm glad you're betting against us. Real Madrid is going to make you lose money AGAIN :thumbsup:

Deep Pal, PigBenis, laundromat and 7 others repped this.
  25. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #50 saadomar, May 27, 2022

I love how this dude routinely posts troll bait and doesn't get banned. I'll be glad to see him lose money though. Anyhow, off to the ignore list he goes!!! Remember guys, a troll's worst nightmare is to be ignored. ;)