Liverpool Supporters in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by boetsch13, Apr 26, 2006.

1. boetsch13

boetsch13 New Member

Aug 9, 2000
    I've been a member of the NYC Liverpool Supporters for many years but am moving to Los Angeles soon. I was just wondering if there was a Liverpool Supporters Club in LA or if there was enough interest to start one.

2. AndSomeAreAngels

AndSomeAreAngels Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 7, 2003
    Brokelyn
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've lived in LA for the last 6 months but I don't know of one. Then again, I haven't looked.

There are tons of LFC fans that watch the game at the Cock & Bull pub in Santa Monica. Great atmosphere, great people, and they always show the Reds on the big screen.

If get any info about an LFC supporters club here, please pass it along. I'd like to join.

3. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    There are usually a lot of Liverpool fans at the British Dominion in Garden Grove. I prefer going there rather than the C'n'B.

4. boetsch13

boetsch13 New Member

Aug 9, 2000
    Any reason British Dominion is better than the Cock and Bull? I'm going to be living in Venice and am completely ignorant the geography of LA...which is closer?

Thanks for getting back.

b

5. liverbird

liverbird BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 29, 2000
    Mars
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know where Garden Grove is but Santa Monica is a few miles north of Venice on the ocean as well.

6. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Garden Grove is the hell and gone out of there, closer to hell than garden as well.

Santa Monica as LB says is just North of there, used to have (Haven't lived there for a while) lots of atmosphere.

I used to go frequent the old "Mucky Duck" but they tore that building down to put in a high rise. Luckily it was just 'after' I laid a guy out with a pint mug. (the heavy one with the handle.) I heard he came in with the rest of the football team the next week...and damn! I wasn't there...:rolleyes:

7. AndSomeAreAngels

AndSomeAreAngels Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 7, 2003
    Brokelyn
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You'll probably be very close to the Cock & Bull, because, as stated above, Venice is right next to Santa Monica. Both cities are very nice, btw. I've been to probably a dozen soccer pubs throughout the U.S. and I think the Cock & Bull is my favorite. It's a great place to watch our Reds.