Link to on-line streaming of WCQ and other matches

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by JBG - Bribe Taker, Nov 13, 2015.

1. JBG - Bribe Taker

Mar 17, 2000
    Mt. Pleasant, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Finding a good on-line stream for obscure matches without fear of getting your computer raped by hordes of bad people is tough. I've found Bein Sports to be a good, safe place for high quality, low/no buffering feeds of most every match anywhere in the world. Here's the link for upcoming WCQ.

http://www.beinsports.com/us/soccer/news/live-programming-on-bein-sports/85147

You just have to sign-in which means they validate your TV subscription. The only thing that's not intuitive is Bein streams a lot of stuff, i.e. they have several many "channels". When you finally get through, something will be playing but it may not be your game, so you think WTF? But at the bottom of the screen will be a series of boxes labeled BEIN1, BEIN2, BEIN3, BEIN4, etc., those are different channels. So, for instance, if you want to see Sebastian and Haiti play Costa Rica tonight, when you look at the programming guide, beside the match info, you'll see BEIN3, so when you get logged in, that's the channel you need to click. I'm watching Niger vs. Cameroon now (CMR is up 3-0 just before the half), the feed is HD & no buffering, it's amazing.