Liga Humillado, bien hecho por malos y creidos

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by Ladic, Sep 8, 2005.

1. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hey, nice post! need more guys like him around! :D

2. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    no es por nada pero la cuidad de Medellin tambien se maneja su buena altura

tambien creo q El Nacional q le gano al Cerro no se parecen en nada, o quisas sera q los del Cerro en ese dia jugaron tan mal q cualquier equipo les ganaba

3. luisare81

luisare81 New Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Partidazo defensivo de la LDU! Rapidos en el conta golpe y se lllevaron la victoria en Medellin.
    Ahora que se cuide el Inter!!

4. Ciclon_Ecuatoriano

Ciclon_Ecuatoriano New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Toronto
    shouldn't be a problem! Liga is taking the cup home! :p

5. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    NO es por decir se los dije, peeeeeeeeeeero........ Hace mas de dos meses se los dije.....

6. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    The chemistry just isn't there anymore. I remember reading that a lot of players were unhappy with their contracts. A lot of economic issues happened and so on. Oblitas also left. I guess it was a financial problem that finally broke the glass.

7. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    They lost the chemistry a long time ago.... probably just before the World Cup when Oblitas wasnt interested in staying anymore. The only reason he stayed was because he couldn't leave LDU hanging in the middle of the Libertadores. But it was no secret that he wanted to leave... the only question is why he wanted to leave. Nobody really knows why. And of course when you know coach wants to leave the team, the team's morale i'm sure is affected. I was curious to watch how right after last night's game the LDU players reacted in a way that they were expecting this. Nobody stayed around, nobody looked sad... everybody just ran out of the field... as though expecting this. With this mentality of course they can't go anywhere.

Anyways, CIEGO SELECCION! CIEGO SELECCION!

8. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Dapip, yo estoy seguro que si este partido se juega hace dos meses en vez del mundial, el resultado, y el partido en si habria sido diferente. Pero no importa, ya estamos clasificados para el proximo anio asi que ahi veremos que se da. Suerte para los que quedan.

9. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    listening on XM - they said they owed him back pay. And apparently it was a substantial amount of back pay. I think he wants the Peru job. He would be an excellent choice, wouldn't he?

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    hoy renuncio elkin Murillo

se cae el equipo a pedazos?

11. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yea, but they had a good run. If Oblitas leaves, it's only a matter of time before Palacios does, and to add the fact that Murillo left, is only worse. But they got money, so I am sure they can get there shit together by hiring another few talented foreigners.

12. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    from what I understand. the club is in debt. Money IS an issue. The club is owned by personal investors that are businessmen first before football. So it's going to get really tricky.

13. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i am not worried. Salas el mago will be ready soon, they got a decent talent to replace Reasco (who joined Sao Paolo) in Turbo Gonzalez, and i am sure more signings will come.

14. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Will Reasco be able to play Libertadores? Or is it now too late?

15. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    did he join Sao Paolo or not??

http://www.cre.com.ec/Desktop.aspx?Id=222&e=82824

this is dated July 7th:confused:

16. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    with what money? They are obviously having financial trouble.

17. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Their is no financial trouble. Actually the coach tried to walk off before the WC, and the management made him stay. Taking advantage that management stayed in vacations after the WC all this misinterpretations of the issues where said. From what Paz (president) said, they are all paid. The only thing that was told to just a few of the players that make the most (among those Murillo) before the end of the first half of the year was that if it was ok with them, for the next three months they would not receive a complete salary because of lack of income for the teams, but that the total amount owned would be payed when management got back. Apparently Murillo did not understad what he was told since he actually agreed with this along with other players. Paz made also mention that everyone else has been paid on time except for those few players. It does seem fair to me if you ask me. I am certain the peruano and his son have other plans in mind therefore they are ready to walk away. What ever it may be, I was never too happy with what he gave the team and all cahanges are always for better so I am sure something better will come.

18. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  19. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    dude, no one here is expressing an opinion. These are facts that have been illustrated in the media, from Ecuador. I was listening to the XM radio report " deportes de primera" and they confirmed (as I listened to their Ecuadorian correspondent who is in Guayaquil) that there is indeed financial issues. That is the root of the problem. The president is not the large holder of the 'investment' team for LDUQ. He does not have the final say.

What do you think, they're going to make themselves look stupid on their own web page.

20. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

You are reading old news, or simply from the wrong source. Check Quito newspapers and more updated. I am talking facts too. Specially when you talk about a team with one of the most powerfull economic powers supporting them like is the Paz family. Im telling you, I dont BS around, I always talk facts.

21. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ...time will tell. XM deportivo has exclusive radio rights in the North american market to Latin football , they had exclusive rights for the WC '06 for North America and have a group of the most 'highly coveted' radio personalities in latin america. I'm not saying there aren't better guys, but 'on paper', XM went out to get the top dogs -- from Arg, Uru, Col, Mex, etc.

My point is they usually have first dibbs on info. ..
    I'm not saying the Paz family is broke or that they can't afford to pay their players. I'm just telling you that they are much more focused in big money. ROI...ROI...That's obviously what keeps the rich, rich.

22. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

All I am saying is that before Tuesday, there was no way no one knew if it was an economical issue because no infrmation was given officially about it, and therefore all said was presumptions, like saying that Ronaldo was going to NY remember. Until he cleared it out, the same with LDU, they just cleared out the whole situation. And if I brought the family name into it, it was not because of their money, but because of their entrepenour abilities. These team has been a long time project of over 10 years, yet money is not an issue, if it was they would let us know im certain.

23. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    There is speculation and then there are people who have access to VIP folks. What they say usually holds true. The Ronaldo reference is ridiculuos. No one believed it. You don't think this team is having huge issues? If part of it is not financial, what do you think they're fighting about..women?

24. ROMERO879

ROMERO879 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    What? LDU's broke?

Get el Chorri out of there.

25. juanse_moncayo

Jul 29, 2004
    Columbus OH- Ecuador
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Dude stop being so fooking ignorant. I am the VIP you are talking about. I am telling you, There is no economical crisis in LIGA. As a matter of fact, Murillo that said was going to quit is back in training como si nada paso. When the cat is out of sight the mice go out to play, that is what happened. The truth isthat while management was in vacation, Liga just had Oblitas who missinformed and didn't care that the team lost all of its momentum...