Liga Humillado, bien hecho por malos y creidos

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by Ladic, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    ese criminal de la espinoza que no juegue nunca mas futbol

2. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    He is not as bad as REasco. He SUCKS for lack of a better word. I said it before and I forgot who in this forum got defensive over my comment-yet, you saw him in action in the Bolivia vs. Ecuador WCQ. Am i right? They have no Sportsmanship. Remember, these are the players that represent Ecuadorians. We don't want to go in the World Cup looking like Rats. I mean c'mon..These are Bolivians! I could understand playing against a violent European team, then hey...go for it and kick some butt, but don't go acting criminal unless its called for.

Look, I was a Liga Fan...somewhat... and I also was sweatn Ambrossi but now? If Suarez puts has the same line-up as he did with Bolivia, we are doomed. We will absolutely not win. Not the way these guys are playing.

Delacruz never had a yellow card until Bolivia. I'm sure the tension created by those Idiots had inspired the referee to make that call agaist Delacruz.

Delgado is for the game only, not the Bullsh#t. I'm surprised Mendez has not been heavily influenced by the Liga's tactics.

I'm disgusted.

Salas is fat and has slowed down like a one hit wonder song. Although he gets the fouls (which is something he has been only doing right) he tires quickly qand becomes atrociously sloppy. You want to compare him with Lara?
    F%#k out of here. I'm very disappointed and feel very bad for saying negative things against my fellow Ecuas but the truth is the truth.

El Nacional however, plays cleaner to say the least. Most of you Ecuas saw the friendly against Venezuela. You tell me which is the better team.

Now Suarez is consulting Gomez for the next WCQ game.

Liga has been playing horrible horrible

3. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The Strongest has some argentinos y un colombiano. They've been playing well knocking off Bolivar in two straight and now Liga. I really thought Liga was going to win this game. They outplayed The Strongest in the first half in La Paz and then the altitude got to them a little. I haven't seen tonights game yet since I just got home from work and taped it.

4. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Let me prewarn you.

I kicked my bathroom door down as I heard the third goal while using the "Potty"

Try to see the bright side. As you can see, I lost my cool

Wait...You're for the Strongest...(que burro que soy)

YOu're going to be happy. The strongest played outstanding
    Mad props to your team

5. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Sounds like I might have to break out the good Johnny Walker Black Label. :)

6. Ciclon_Ecuatoriano

Ciclon_Ecuatoriano New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Toronto
    I'm not a Liga fanboy, but seriously, shut the **** up man! you talk alot of bull****. Liga has been playing bad for some time now. I am not sure what it is, but they are not in a good rythym. now that doesn't mean that the team sucks, just that they are going though a rough time. and Reasco sucks??? you must smoking some hardcore **** from Colombia to say that! and it doesn't matter what you think, Reasco will kept getting selected, because he is talented and one of Ecuador's top players.
    And Salas fat?? If anything, I thought he was skinny! now I know you are high on something!!
    I think Liga need to replace some of those geezers they have around, such as Palacios, Aguinaga and possibly Obregon and rebuild with some young talent. Give the captain's band to Urrutia and he will lead the team to supremecy once again, unless Olmedo have something to say!!
    But dude, doesn't make a difference if you hate Reasco, Salas and Ambrossi, they are top players and NT material, Suarez could give a rat's ass what you think.

7. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel

hey gracias por derrotar a esos creido, ojala lo boten a la gallina oblitas por malo

8. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    hey ciclon, gracias a vos tambien y a tu equipo el Olmedo por derrotar a esos creidos liguistas en su propia casa la semana pasada :)

yo creo q los dias de oblitas estan contados, ojala y me equivoque

9. Angryman

Angryman New Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Like every BIG team in history when they have a rough time, little people with no personalities talk sh** about them, but what can you do all of you are just jealous of the Greatness of the TEAM, all you Olmedo fans, I'm glad that you beat Liga....you just have to take it easy, it's not going to happen again for a long time after this time, and you know that, that's why you guys get so exited when you win.
    Taking bad about Reasco, Ambrossi and Salas on the NT, is horrible, they are a HUGE part of the team and the team wouldn't be where it is if it wasn't because we had such a great deffense.
    Aguinaga, Palacios, and Obregon are the brain of the team, FUTBOL is not only about running and kicking the ball.
    To all of you Ecuas that are ripping LIGA and OUR NATIONAL TEAM appart, what ELSE do you want???? we are 1 point away from qualifying to the WORLD CUP for the SECOND TIME IN A ROW, and as far as LIGA they are ranked #34 in the world, and it has to be for a reason, they are the only team that makes us all look good, if we had a bad game it's ok, cuz' it happens to all the Great TEAM.

GO LIGA AND GO ECUADOR ... ... ...

10. Ciclon_Ecuatoriano

Ciclon_Ecuatoriano New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Toronto
    angry man is right! every great team has it's bad period.
    but Olmedo beat Liga twice in Casa Blanca in recent memory! ;)
    I don't know why people keep attacking Ambrossi, Salas and Reasco... I shouldn't say people, it was just that Loraz.. I wonder what he has against them! they are always going to be big players on our NT for years to come.

11. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

12. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Hey I heard Oblitas' contract was extended until the summer of 2006.

LDU should get another Peruvian, this time you guys should get this awsome player by the name of Waldir Saenz, he's the right player for LDU... he's just simply ubergreeeeat! :)

13. Angryman

Angryman New Member

Aug 30, 2005
    I DIDN'T take anything to "pecho"
    I didn't mean to say that LIGA and Reasco have been doing the best lately, like I said before every team has it's ups and down, and it's a down for liga right now.
    As far as Reasco goes I somewhat agree with you, I hate to see dirty soccer anywhere, but you can't deny how other teams just hack the heck out of our players.
    I don't have time for a poll right now but I agree, it's a good idea to post that, and I will do it later today.
    Let's stay united and supporting OUR NATIONAL TEAM

LET's GO ECUADOR

14. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Hail, Hail

15. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    [​IMG]

there are Magicians and there are Sorcerers

16. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    Ecuadorians shouldn't worry, the strongest has no chance against America so at least you know they won't get farther in the tournament.

17. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Primero dale gracias por traer a ese equipo al mapa sudamericano...

18. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    strongest vs Who? América de México, I thaught Atl. Nacional was going up against them.

19. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Funny, that's the same thing they said about us against Liga. :)

20. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Actually you are both wrong, they will play Pumas UNAM.

21. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yea that's why I said "I thought" it was Alt. Nacional against Club América.

22. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    JAJAJAJA, Y QUE HA HECHO OBLITAS POR TRAER A LA LIGA AL MAPA SUDAMERICANO, SOLO VERGUENZAS A DADO

POR SI NO LO SABES, ANTES DE ESTE GALLINA OBLITAS ESTUVIERON GRANDES TECNICOS COMO MANUEL PELEGRINI(ACTUAL TECNICO DEL VILLAREAL) ESTUVO TAMBIEN FOSSATI(ACTUAL TECNICO DE URUGUAY)

ESTUVIERON OTROS GRANDES TECNICOS MAS Q LE DIERON A LIGA ALGITO DE NOMBRE INTERNACIONAL, Y CON ESTOS TECNICOS YO ME ACUERDO Q LA LIGA GOLEABA

PERO DECIR Q OBLITAS LE AH DADO NOMBRE A LA LIGA DEBES ESTAR FUMADO, PARCERO

OBLITAS A DADO SOLO VERGUENZAS Y ESO DE Q LE EXTENDIERON EL CONTRATO, LO VEO CORTO, YA SE LE VA ACABAR LA BUENA VIDA QUE SE ESTA MANDANDO EN ECUADOR

23. El_Maestro

El_Maestro Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Planet Earth
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    [​IMG]

"Escobar, Coelho, Cuadrado y Líder Paz festejan el segundo gol atigrado. Fue ayer en Quito."

[​IMG]

Cualquier equipo ecuatoriano que no sea Barcelona debería prohibírsele competir en torneos internacionales.

24. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    ZzZzZzZz...

25. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005