Liberals, the Gift That Keeps Giving

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by FeverNova1, Jan 31, 2007.

1. bojendyk

bojendyk New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    South Loop, Chicago
    Why don't you tell them why you got the negative rep? Then, why don't you tell them the claim you made in the PM you sent me? Finally, perhaps you could list the five people?

After that, well, forget it. I enjoy arguing with almost everybody on Archer's forum--everybody but you. You're just an insecure dumbass.

2. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    I got an infraction from the Dark Knight :mad: (he took it back, though) :D. So I've got that going for me.

Which is nice.

3. Johnny RedBull

Johnny RedBull New Member

Jan 30, 2007

3 of them posted in this thread. They can put their names forth if they want.

You neg repped me for insulting demosthenes. Go ahead and relay the PM I sent thanking you for taking the time to neg rep me. I've been told in private that Demosthenes doesn't even post about soccer. Why is she here? Apparently all her opinions are generic left wing rubbish written by a liberal bot.

You don't enjoy arguing with me because you always lose and that sucks. For you.

4. FeverNova1

FeverNova1 New Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Plano
    Actually, he loses on this forum all the time. ;)

5. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Some day I am going to publish a handbook detailing all the neg rep and irrate PMs I have received from the P&CE liberals; some of it is absolutely hilarious!

6. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    I just noticed a strange sequence of events. Some clod Iranian (Ferdosi) was posting gaysmack in a thread on the British hostages, and I poked fun at him. He gave me a neg rep and called me a jew-loving profanity in his rep comment.

Then, all of the offending posts were deleted, and so was the neg rep. I figured that the clod must have been redcarded, but it was just the posts that got deleted and the neg rep went with them.

But I persist. Jew-loving neg rep from Iranians isn't as rewarding as being called stupid by verybdog, but it does brighten my day.

7. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    I assure you it wasn't just deleted. He is already banned from International News.............I'd hazzard a guess not the only place........it was the weekend after all!!

8. Johnny RedBull

Jan 30, 2007
    Rick B = Sissy who banned me from the politics forum because I called him an anti-semite. Now why did I call him an anti-semite? Well he did call Hitler a great leader. he does rip Israel every 2 seconds and yet NEVER condemns Hammas, Hezbollah or the PLO. Nice work ass********. You're a pathetic leach. Notice he also claims that the war in Afghanistan is illegal but when I challended him to make a thread about and put a financial impretus on it, he ran like a little girl knowing that the lawyers here will have a field day with him.

9. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11116135&postcount=21

I replied to your pathetic arguments here, I won't dis-respect Bill's forum by doing it again. Stalking me and posting after me is not going to change he fact you are unable to post without acting like a child with insults. You were banned for your inabilty to have a discussion anywhere without insulting everyone. I am still waiting for those "higher up's" that apparantly you have on your side to remove my mod status and remove your ban as you claimed.......:rolleyes:
    If you want to carry this on, take it to PM's or the customer service forum - I understand you like to disrupt every forum you are on, but perhaps thats why you have a yellow card and are banned?

10. Johnny RedBull

Jan 30, 2007

I HAVE A YELLOW BECAUSE OF YOU

loser.

face facts loser, you're an anti-semite. And if you want to debate, let's do it here since YOU banned me from your forum.

You claim:

Hitler was a great leader

Palestinians never do anything wrong, Jews are always wrong

The Afghan war is illegal

When you are called an anti-semite (of which there is much proof) you give me a yellow.

11. Claymore

Claymore Member

Jul 9, 2000
    Montgomery Vlg, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, we might have our first-ever banning from both the P&CE and Archer's forum. That's quite an accomplishment.

12. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Could everyone take it a little easy here?

I have tried to be benevolent, and even tolerant , but everyone needs to chill.

Rudeness and ungentlemanly behavior has it's place over in the PoliSci sandbox for children. Not here.

13. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Apologies Bill. Jonny RedBull - as I said, if you want to complain/rant/insult - do it in the Customer Services forum - not in someone's private forum.

14. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Dammit RickB, I wanted to give Johnny Reb a yellow first. You stupid limeys and your 5 hours ahead of us time zone thingy.

:)

15. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Well you know how it is....we can never count on you guy's to turn up on time...........we have to handle some things ourselves........:D

16. Johnny RedBull

Jan 30, 2007

Bill has given me permission to debate you here. So go ahead, defend your anti-semetic views.

17. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    If you want to debate him, how about pointing out where he's wrong. You keep calling him an anti-Semite, but you don't offer any proof that he is.

And believe me, deleting one of your posts proves nothing, child.

18. Johnny RedBull

Jan 30, 2007

I guess you can't read. He knows what I'm talking about anyway. This has nothing to do with you.

To sum up Rick B's points:

1- The Afghan war is illegal (FALSE)
    2- He praised Hitler (laughable)
    3- He condemns Israel for everything and the Palestinians for nothing (False)

When I called him an anti-semite the Jews gave me props and agreed. It has nothing to do with deleted posts, child.

19. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Rick B said that? Where?

20. Johnny RedBull

Jan 30, 2007
    Which one? Read all his posts in the international forum, I called him out on several things but he just yellow carded me and banned me. You should see the PM's I received from him as well. It's obvious he hates Israel.

21. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    I supported the ban. I just want you to know that. I was for it before I was for it.

As for Rick B's posts, he's wrong about Hitler being an effective leader for Germany until 1938, which is the point he was attempting to make. He's wrong, but doesn't make you right.

I still don't see where his criticisms of Israeli actions makes him an anti-Semite.

I didn't see him claim the Afghan war is illegal. I did see him point out, properly, that there is no UN resolution on the subject. But there doesn't need to be. The United States Congress can declare war on anyone it damn well chooses to.

22. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Piss off Ted.

23. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Sachin - thankyou, but I know who he is. God knows why he picked on me this time. I am not sure where I have pissed him off in the past. I guess the "served in Afghanistan persona" and then all the things that didn't add up should of clicked with me earlier.........

24. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    I'd diagnose it as garden variety "anti-American Englisher" syndrome. That's the only explanation for his bizarre recounting of the Taliban's phony offers to hand over bin Laden. Only someone who wants to believe the worst about America would even waste the effort to type in that ridiculous stuff, or think that we should have treated the offers with anything but contempt.

And, of course, Israel has to be the villain since they are a good friend of America, this is standard for the anti-American Europeans. Give every benefit of the doubt to the terrorists and their sympathizers, despite their never demonstrating anything approaching sincerity, and assume the worst about Israel.

25. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    The "only" explanation huh? I suppose you just "forgot" this part of the PM I sent you..........

Anti-American? Hmmmmmmm, no - don't think so. But do I have a grudge to bear in America's hypocricy over this particular subject - yes. There were quite a few IRA terrorist suspects that America's government refused to hand over to the British. And we did it properly, through extradition courts and had evidence to back it up. Should we have bombed America to get them?

I am not Anti-American in the slightest. I try and get to the States at least once a year and have many friends all over. You know what the funny thing is? I am seen as very right wing over here.