LEVANTE vs REAL MADRID | La Liga Jornada 25 | 22.02.20 | 21:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Because this team can't beat ********ing levante and we've lost the player that was supposed to lead the attack against former PL champions

Prit Javier and Realist repped this.
  2. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How depressing. Going into knockouts we lose to a relegation level team and the club record signing goes down injured for the third time with only 1 goal for the season. Meanwhile peak Benzema is back in full swing and James still can't anything but worst case scenario minutes.

Prit Javier and Realist repped this.
  3. Yannick Relens

Yannick Relens Member+

Real Madrid
    Belgium
    Jan 21, 2018
    I keep saying it , Benz is an amazing football player but in no way a true 9. He never was a hogh volume scorer and he is over his 30's now so that wont change.

So we all know that except our staff? We bought a prolific scorer, a true 9 , and what does Zidane do ? Gove him scrap minutes and keeps starting Benz as our only scoring threath. Whats even more infuriating is that Zz pairs him with Isco and Bale or Hazard. I understand the Hazard part but Isco , really ? I think our best scorer apart from Benz is Ramos. A CB.

I would pair Jovic with Benz. Play VJ on the left , Jovic in the middle and let Benz roam around and facilitate play between all players.

Digital, Prit Javier and temesgen repped this.
  4. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    After this much time you have to believe this is what the club wants. It's transcended coaches, it's institutional.

Digital and Prit Javier repped this.
  5. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Am i a shit fan if i am considering betting against my bellowed team for the first time vs. City and especially FC Messi? :cry:

6. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes.

Digital, Eddie, temesgen and 2 others repped this.
  7. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I was really pissed yesterday about our situation and that was a hyperbole. It won’t be a miracle to go through but it’s such a shitty situation to find ourselves in after how bright things were looking a month ago.

Prit Javier and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  8. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    We are better off with Hazard anyway for now, we have won many matches without him already.

9. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    4-3-1-2, except Benzema plays behind the striker instead of Isco since Benzema dont stay in the box anyway