Let's not forget....

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Henrik, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Henrik

Henrik New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    ....that this is a long season with many more important games to win and draw, but rarely lose in front of us. I saw the Chelsea game on TV and they played very well against a very well playing and fighting Everton. A bit of geniues from Rodden made the difference when he lopped the ball over Martyn whilst being pulled in the shirt, just think how lucky we are having played Everton already and won 4-1.

Let's not forget that the Arsenal players are human beings, not machines you can programme to win games. They are allowed to lose form occasionally, despite the obscene amount of money they earn every week. Of course we are all a bit disappointed at the mo, but thats because we are becoming used to success, believe me - we haven't been this good for that many years.

We are playing a non-confident Spurs side next in the league and this is the game that could put us back on track.

So chin up.

2. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    on the note of not being used to success
    i find it funny how people who support southampton and always like "Lowe out!!".
    They seem to have a short memory and dont remeber that liek during the last decade they have finsihed 17th so many times and have just escaped relegation on the last day.
    But yeh its frustrating watching a game like last nights ones and i get even more annoyed when i see players just shooting from anywhere coz they also frustrated

3. AjaxGunner

AjaxGunner New Member

Mar 18, 2004
    Well said. We've been spoiled and we were even more spoiled by the incredible first few matches this year. That's not to say I want the spoiling to stop, though. :D