Les pido perdon

Discussion in 'Boca Juniors' started by RiverGaucho, Oct 19, 2011.

1. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Hola amigos... Se que he sido un pelotudo y la verdad que dije cosas que luego arrepenti...

puede ser que uds tengan mas hinchas que nosotros, pero no importa... hay que estar unidods en contra de Grondona

Con el Padrino hay que decir chau al mundial, chau al exito de los clubes argentinos en la copa

Abrazo amigos y como les habia dicho antes... perdon :eek::( me da verguenza

que esten bien :eek:

1 person likes this.
  2. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well, I always appreciate when somebody is man enough to ask for forgiveness.

First, to clear something up, as I told La Saeta previously:

There are two issues here:

1) Nothing wrong with making fun of River or Boca. We are after all bitter sports rivals, probably the best sports rivalry worldwide. But in order to be respectful in these forums, we all need to be aware that there is a right place and a wrong place for it. Please keep the jokes and insults out of the other team's forum.

2) The other, more serious issue is the jokes based on demeaning other races and nationalities. That is not acceptable at all in these forums. Sadly it's still common in Argentina to use other people's race or nationality as a derogatory term, but that garbage doesn't belong in here.

OK, now that I get that out of the way let me say that for my part the apology is accepted. I hope you continue to enjoy and participate in these forums. The more of us that can be here to discuss our passion for our futbol the better.

And for the record, I am also against Grondona, but what the hell can we do? I'm not going to stop watching futbol.

3. Pipiolo

Pipiolo Member+

Jul 19, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    On yer knees, b1tch :D

4. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    These forums would be no fun without the rivalry but as ASF said, some of the stuff that was starting to get posted was just outright wrong. You in particular (Gaucho) are a very good contributor and aside from having poor taste in clubs you help drive the discussion. Classy move.