Lekker Strand und lekker Meisje, lekker Vakantie: Euro 2017 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 24, 2016.

?

9th Euro win?

1. Yes!

2. Si!

3. Oui!

4. Ja!

5. SCHLAAAAAAND!!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    any link to the :ARD poll? How did access Peter's performance. How about Elsig & her 5 minutes Jones afforded her?

2. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Can’t find it. Peter was one of the poorest as well with Jones and Islacker. Elsig wasn’t in the poll.

3. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    part of me want Peter out of this team more than Jones, no wonder why women soccer in Germany’s not respected more when she’s on the pitch every ********ing game

seriously today I watched a CB combo with two students combining school and football and I found them better than Peter/Henning lol

4. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    The year’s almost over, and this team is still a mess stucked with one of the worst coaches in the whole game with one of the poorest centerbacks as a starter lol

what’s in store for 2018??

5. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    unfortunately 2018 tends to be a dull year for woso as their is no a single major tournamentz out there.

With Stefi it is what it is. the DFB told her to win the France friendly or else & Stefi went on to obliterate the croissant eating neighbors without mercy.

I would say worry more though for your Norway, they are NOT looking pretty at current 3rd place in their group
    http://us.women.soccerway.com/inter...fying-europe/2019/group-stage/group-c/g10892/

despite having a terrible coach who telegraphs his every move in a game(like pre France friendly, Stefi) he also must of gotten into a riff with the Hegerberg sisters. yet this dude apparently remains entrenched as coach

a question; why did Denmark change coaches? The new one has creds; mostly coaching male pro & youth. but still, the former did such a good job bringing Denmark into the Euro finals. seems like all the good coaches leave woso & all the bad ones stay!

6. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
  7. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    HAHA, Dallmann leads.over Maro!(batfink, ur listening?). But otherwise poor choices to choose from. If only Jones sticks to what worked vs France, I see Popp. Huth, Kemme & Hendrich being the most influential players on the NT(along side Dallmann).
    Goessling, Magull & Elsig should obviously be up there too, but unfortunately might have a rift going on with Jones.

At that lone, important AM spot, don't underestimate Dallmann.. Checking the stats(just click on to the individual players on the chart), Dallmann got an incredible game high, 8 tackles credited to her(twicweas many as anybody else). I think Dallmann aced that AM spot.
    https://us.women.soccerway.com/matches/2017/11/24/world/friendly-women/germany/france/2599962/

it be stupid then to go back to Maro(at AM), she only got credited with 2 tackles in the Denmark loss.

8. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Just as a reminder:

Im still accepting suggestions for a new thread title. You know, the new thread when Steffi would have been gone. How about

"Everyone can win against France - the Jones era pre WWC 2019"

9. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #1334 White/Blue_since1860, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    German NT: Stefiana Jones - The Last Crusade (to 2019)
    Life is like France - You have to get through it

Or we follow the tradition of drawing inspiration from quirky youtube songs:

Doctor Jones, Jones, Calling Doctor Jones: German NT pre WWC 2019

10. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    If Maro’s not gonna play AM then where she’s even gonna play when there’s better DM’s in Germany (Kemme, Gössling) than her lol. I agree about Dallmann, she’s been a beast whenever she’s got the chance and the same with Magull.

White/Blue: i like the Last Crusade one lol

11. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    hmmm

Steffiana Jones: Raiders of Lost Points (Road to WWC 2019)

maybe?

12. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    i’m neutral
    just make a new thread and we’ll see what 2018 brings