Legion 04 :: Good Times

Discussion in 'Columbus Supporters Clubs' started by The Greatest, Apr 25, 2005.

1. ripman88

ripman88 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Co lum bus
    And why would that be?

2. ripman88

ripman88 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Co lum bus
    yeah, but It was Domenic Mediate's name she yelled out that sucked as everyone was singing GA off the field.

3. Legionsucks

Legionsucks New Member

May 12, 2005
    So now you don't own a Crew jersey, you don't waer your crew scarf to games cause it's not "cool" enough, and your the "leader" of a Supporters group that doesn't chant. Crew fan of the year, hands down.

4. Ch(Elsey)

Ch(Elsey) Member+

Columbus Crew
    United States
    May 2, 2003
    Green, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Apparently I don't follow any trends..

5. Legionsucks

Legionsucks New Member

May 12, 2005
    Well you are an odd one.

6. The Greatest

The Greatest New Member

Jan 19, 2005
    Ohio
    Occasionally, I give out neg rep just because people take it too seriously.

7. 9 Rush

9 Rush Member

Sep 9, 2004
    C'bus
    So... what is the Legion up to in terms of shaking things up at HP? Any large scale protests planned?

Any 'parking lot chases' on the agenda? Vandalising of cars???

8. Merlin172

Merlin172 Member

Mar 16, 2000
    Kansas City, Kansas
    They're planning to pass notes in class about how much they hate Greg Andrulis.

And then after school they've got a bake sale to raise money for the "fire andrulis" campaign? Future plans include a lemonade stand and possibly asking their parents for a raise in allowance.

:D

9. McGinty

McGinty Member

SKC/STL
    Aug 29, 2001
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Honestly, this is the greatest thread in the history of mankind.

10. ripman88

ripman88 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Co lum bus
    I would agree there

11. Legion04

Legion04 Member

Nov 5, 2004
    Arlington, Virginia
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're a ******** idiot! Do you go to games? I wear my Crew scarf every game. DO YOU EVEN READ THE POSTS????? Look back, I said that about a week ago.

Second, I began probably about half the chants myself on Saturday. I was so pissed off that I just kept the beat going at times, even 4 goals down. So shut the ******* up. Really, if you want to make claims like this, you have to have some sort of evidence or basis for your claims. Who knows, for all we know, you just sit at home at your computer on game nights and read people's posts for updates.

12. Eggy

Eggy New Member

May 28, 1999
    CBUS
  13. URwormfood

URwormfood Member

Mar 24, 2004
    6 feet under: LOT 8
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :rolleyes:

You are an """""abomination""""" FOR Crew fans worldwide!!!!!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Put that in your I-pod/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

On repeat!!!!....non-the-less!

~~~worm~~~

14. Merlin172

Merlin172 Member

Mar 16, 2000
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Does your mother know what kind of language you're using?

15. Legionsucks

Legionsucks New Member

May 12, 2005
    Woah there tiger, go take some midol or something. Yes I go to games. Yes I was there Saturday, as many people can vouch for. I've probably been to more games than you.

I heard you start 2 chants, and one of them was when we were already chanting. I was out of the NE for the first 10 or 15 minutes of the first half visiting with other people so I may have missed one or two then, but that still doesn't put you at half, unless that UA edumacation is failing you.

My name isn't Rola so I don't sit at home on game nights and read others posts.

16. Legionsucks

Legionsucks New Member

May 12, 2005
    Replace that with a silver one and your good.

17. Superdrew69

Superdrew69 Member

May 9, 2004
    The Ohio State Univ.
    They did start a few chants, but no where near half. I would say maybe a fifth or so. Legion 04, you need to get your followers to be louder. We started some chants over you just because some people couldn't even hear yours. SACK ANDRULIS!!!

18. Ch(Elsey)

Ch(Elsey) Member+

Columbus Crew
    United States
    May 2, 2003
    Green, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rola lives in Michigan; I don't think she even drives yet. Lay off, buddy.

And while I'm at it: when the hell did we start allowing DC and Revs fans talk to our own in such a condescending manner?

I don't give a flying f!ck if Archer, OGHT, or Crew14 takes shots at these kids, but some DC scum? Nah. That's bs. Get the f out and don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out.

19. Crew14

Crew14 Member

Apr 11, 2000
    Brunswick
    I find it funny that other team's fans are in here as well. Just drives home the point.

20. URwormfood

URwormfood Member

Mar 24, 2004
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Sorry!!!

I Just Respect The REAL SUPPORTERS!!! In O.H.

I would be Pi$$ed....If someone walked into the Barra.....with another teams jersey!!!

And....knowing that They are a Club for D.C.....Not wearing any ((((**4-StAr**))))....United gear??????

But....Hey!!!

I Guess thats the way you O.H. Folks are?????????????

Let some non-""CREW""-wearing.....Head of Legion04!!!

Like?????????????????

Geeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz...!!!

That would pi$$ me the Fvck-Off!!!!!!

(((((((Catch My Drift))))))))

~~Worm~~

21. Superdrew69

Superdrew69 Member

May 9, 2004
    The Ohio State Univ.
    Fcuk off back to your parents basement where you can sit and whack it all day to a picture of Dema Kovalenko and dream of Freddy Adu.

22. URwormfood

URwormfood Member

Mar 24, 2004
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

OK!!!!

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

Trust me...I am looking @ those ((((YummY!!))))

(*)(*)....

R-U?

~~~Worm~~~

23. Legion04

Legion04 Member

Nov 5, 2004
    Arlington, Virginia
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    On Saturday, introduce yourself, honestly. I want to see if you actually go to games and know who I am. You heard me start two chants? Are you kidding me? By the end of the match I was probably around 20 or so. Second, it's a personal rule of mine never to start a chant when one is going. So, that's a ****** lie. Let's hear you start some chants buddy. Second, the north end is sections 135, 136, 137, 138, and 139. For all I know, you were over in 135, thinking you were with Legion and V-Army. I really don't know. Hint...We're directly behind the goal.

Second, referring to SuperDrew, I cannot control how people in Legion chant. I go for all 90 minutes, but that's just me. We have a few people who go hard-core, but that's all.

24. ripman88

ripman88 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Co lum bus
    He was there. I really don't see what it matters who starts them as long as they get started. I personally don't remember you starting many either, but I wasn't up there the whole time so I probably just missed some or something. Besides, Chelsey "started" more than all of you combined. It will be an interesting night with Wittler AND drunken Chelsey there.

25. Superdrew69

Superdrew69 Member

May 9, 2004
    The Ohio State Univ.
    Isn't it your job as a leader to get people to follow you and chant the entire time? Whenever I bring friends to a match and they aren't chanting, I bitch at them until they join in. Having a bunch of people standing in 137 but not chanting is completely pointless. I would rather have 10 people who are loud than 50 who stand and don't chant.