Lee Chung-yong @ Bolton Wanderers 2009-2010 [R] IV

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by yimmy, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randomized

Randomized Member

Feb 18, 2005
    They go directly for Davies bypassing the wings often, particularly on the right. Steinsson has had Lee open on a number of occasions after winning back possession but opted to knock it up to Davies. It's been like this for a while, I think. They're running Lee into the ground.

2. ChaBoomer

ChaBoomer Member

Oct 27, 2004
    San Francisco
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Weiss for Lee. Thank goodness this ends my misery of this morning.
    I hate seeing Lee getting comfortable with the kind of football Bolton play and their poor discipline. No remorse about losing balls, making mistakes, etc. I think a player really makes a positive strive for playing with higher expectation. It's great he's getting playing time and being appreciated but he needs to move out of Bolton. Bad habits to obtain at a young age.
    Maybe I'm being to negative and harsh this morning.
    Lost sleep to this horrible match and "no Park" ManU match (although I was jumping for joy when Scholes scored!)

3. Randomized

Randomized Member

Feb 18, 2005
    2-1. Taylor with a late, late double to secure a comeback that in all honesty I didn't think they deserved but good for them, they look clear of the relegation vacuum at long last. Hopefully Coyle will give Lee some rest in the coming weeks and give Weiss a run out. The latter hasn't looked that great all season, did well today though, but to be fair he hasn't had much of a run out.

4. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Re: Lee Chung-yong @ Bolton Wanderers 2009-2010 [R] V

let's continue this discussion here