Leaving

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Oddball#34, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Oddball#34

Oddball#34 New Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Apex, NC
    Hey All,

I am leaving all the boards for a while. I have had it. Long story. Won't go into it here.

K~

2. gousa9

gousa9 New Member

Aug 28, 1999
    Canada
    k-

sorry to hear that you're going to go! and just when i've started to feel like i'm getting to know you better!!! please do keep in touch though!!

elaine@gobigred.ca

elo

3. Heeligan2

Heeligan2 Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Earthaven, NC
    Oh no!

I'm sorry to hear that. Please PM me if it was anything about this forum... I would like to fix any problems. You are such an asset, I hate to see you go. I will look forward to seeing you at the games.
    H2

4. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Can't blame this one on me!

5. Oddball#34

Oddball#34 New Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Apex, NC
    Andy,

If I was gonna blame it on you, your name would have been in the post. So, get off my thread. :D Oddball is back and look out. As stated in the Courage waivers thread, Oddball is back and best beware, everyone is fair game, except Nordby and Lil Willie. He's my bud. She's my girl.

The reason I left was to take the time to compose my thoughts before I posted something very out of line and get tossed by H2 (not a hummer) ;)

I was very hurt by some comments made by a member of the Courage staff. I WILL NOT mention names, that is not my style, but I will say that I see now how things are, my eyes are now opened.

I remember a quote from Woody Hayes, football coach at The Ohio State University. "You win with people." The Courage is not winning with their people right now.

6. Look out World Oddball is out on the loose!

7. nordby1

nordby1 Member

Sep 4, 2001
    SAN DIEGO
    Club:
    Lillestrom SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Welcome Back Oddball!!

I'm really glad that you are back posting again and I can really relate to what you are going through. That is good that you took some time "to compose" your thoughts because I know that it is tempting to use these boards to vent, but in the end it is much better to do your venting in private.

Please feel free to send me a PM or an e-mail if you want to discuss anything further since I can probably relate to what you are going through better than most can.

Take care! :)